You are searching about Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle, today we will share with you content about Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||2%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Vitamin C 26mg||129%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The orange creamsicle is a liquid version of the popular frozen treat, complete with a creamy orange flavor. You can enjoy it as a sweet cocktail or martini, a boozy float, a blended drink, or a tempting shot. However you pour it, they all have three things in common: vodka, orange (either juice or soda), and cream (cream, ice cream, or cream liqueur). All three ways to make it are sure to be delicious.
This recipe is a great use for vanilla vodka, which was the only sweet vodka available when the drink first became a big hit. Today, there are a number of alternatives, and whipped cream vodka is a perfect fit for the creamsicle.
Click Play to See This Recipe Come Together
“Talented bartenders in the early 2000’s could bend flavored vodkas to their will and make delicious concoctions. This is one such concoction. If you are a fan of an Orange Creamsicle this cocktail does the trick. The recipe is balanced and allows the ingredients to play their parts.” —Sean Michael Johnson
1 1/2 ounces vanilla or whipped cream vodka
1/2 ounce triple sec
1 ounce half-and-half
1 ounce orange juice
Orange slice, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the vodka, triple sec, half-and-half, and orange juice.
Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
Garnish with an orange slice and serve.
- Use either fresh-squeezed orange juice or pulp-free bottled juice for the best drink. One orange will yield enough juice for two or three creamsicles.
- Half-and-half is not as thick as cream or as light as milk, though either makes a good substitute in this cocktail. (One made with milk would technically be called a dreamsicle.) For dairy-free alternatives, try vanilla-flavored soy or almond milk.
- Strain the orange creamsicle into a cocktail glass. If you like, top it with a little whipped cream.
- Triple sec is not essential, though it is a nice sweetener. Skip it if you don’t have it in stock or switch to an orange-flavored vodka.
- Add more orange juice and half-and-half (2 to 3 ounces each) to make a taller drink. Serve it on the rocks in a collins glass.
- Enjoy a frozen creamsicle: Blend the recipe’s vodka, triple sec, and orange juice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or orange sherbet. Add a few ice cubes to give it more of a frozen margarita consistency; use 1 cup of ice when using half-and-half instead of ice cream.
- Make a simple orange creamsicle: Pour 1 1/2 ounces each of vodka and cream liqueur (e.g., Irish cream or RumChata) in a tall glass filled with ice. Top it off with orange soda.
- Transform this cocktail into a creamsicle float: Pour 1 1/2 ounces of vodka and 1/2 ounce of triple sec into a chilled glass. Add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and top it with orange soda.
- To make an orange creamsicle shot, simply strain the original recipe into two shot glasses.
- For a creamsicle pudding shot: Use 1/4 cup orange vodka, 3/4 cup RumChata, 1 cup milk, and 1 box of vanilla pudding.
How Strong Is the Creamsicle Cocktails?
In general, the orange creamsicle is a rather gentle cocktail. With the softer foundation from a 70-proof flavored vodka, the original creamsicle shakes up to about 15 percent ABV (30 proof). That’s a bit stronger than a glass of wine. You can lower the alcohol content by pouring more nonalcoholic mixers (the cream, juice, or soda) in any variation.
Video about Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
The Orange Dreamsicle
It seriously tastes like I’m dreaming! 😋🍊
TRY OUR NEW BARTENDING COURSE: https://tipsybartender.com/exclusive/
BUY TIPSY BARTENDER GEAR:
SEND US YOUR DRINK RECIPES:
MORE VIDEOS & RECIPES:
#tipsybartender #cocktail #tipsybartendershoutout
Question about Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
If you have any questions about Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 87 541012
Search keywords Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
way Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
tutorial Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
Alcoholic Drink That Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe