You are learning about Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese, today we will share with you content about Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||24%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Reminiscent of cheesecake, this rich banana bread recipe uses cream cheese instead of the usual butter or oil, giving it a velvety, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The bananas add to the creaminess, and prepared biscuit baking mix makes it a snap to put together. It’s perfect for a convenient breakfast on the go. To give it more of a dessert-like quality, drizzle a powdered sugar glaze on top or serve toasted slices with maple syrup and candied ginger.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (softened and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas (mashed with a fork, about 1 cup mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups purchased or homemade biscuit baking mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc.)
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts (chopped, toasted)
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed, adding the sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the mashed bananas and vanilla.
Stir in the biscuit mix and nuts until ingredients are just moistened.
Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly to all four corners.
Bake the banana bread for 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool for 15 minutes, then pop the loaf out of the pan and cool it completely on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!
- If the top browns too quickly, loosely cover the loaf with aluminum foil for the last 15 to 20 minutes of baking.
- You don’t have to toast the nuts, but doing so intensifies their flavor and makes them crisp. Learn how with these easy instructions for toasted nuts.
- You can use this recipe to make 12 standard-size muffins instead of one loaf. Adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Banana bread stays fresh stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. It lasts an additional three or four days in the refrigerator, but be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to keep it from drying out. You can freeze banana bread, tightly wrapped, for up to three months. Make sure the loaf cools completely before you store it.
Video about Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
Perfectly Moist Banana Bread with Cream Cheese | Banana Bread with a Twist || TERRI-ANN’S KITCHEN
Purchase my new eBook using this link below
Banana Bread with cream cheese Recipe
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup melted butter or oil
1 tsp baking soda
3 over ripe bananas
1 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp almond/vanilla extract
1/2 cup brown sugar ( or to preference) (it helps keep it golden)
1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
(Can also use only one type of sugar instead)
For cream cheese
125g cream cheese
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp plain flour
1/4 tsp almond/vanilla extract
Bake on 180•C for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Check out my other videos below…
Beef Patties Recipe
Jerk Shrimp Pasta
Homemade Jerk Seasoning
Homemade Green Seasoning
The Best Mac and Cheese
Oven Jerk Chicken Dinner
Follow My Instagram : @terriannskitchen
Music Credits @chazz758
Question about Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
If you have any questions about Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
Rate: 4-5 stars
Ratings: 70 55
Views: 22 843012
Search keywords Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
way Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
tutorial Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese
Banana Nut Bread Recipe With Cream Cheese free