You are searching about Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup, today edu5.info I will share with you article about Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Vitamin C 3mg||13%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Serve this great tasting chicken and mushrooms with potatoes or noodles and a salad for a satisfying family meal.
Condensed cream of mushroom soup makes this recipe super easy, or replace the soup with a homemade sauce.
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon butter, or margarine
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/3 cup half-and-half
Kosher salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Gather the ingredients.
In a large covered skillet, brown chicken in butter or margarine; remove to a plate, and keep warm.
Add mushrooms to skillet, and sauté until golden brown and tender. Stir in soup, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
Return chicken breasts to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Blend in half and half; heat slowly.
Taste, and adjust seasoning, adding salt and pepper as needed.
Serve chicken and mushrooms with hot cooked noodles or rice.
- If the chicken breasts are very thick, slice them horizontally to make thinner cutlets.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked to the USDA recommended minimum temperature of 165 F.
- Mince a large shallot and sauté it along with the mushrooms.
- Garnish the dish with chopped fresh parsley or chives for an attractive finish.
- Boneless chicken thighs may be substituted but will require a longer cooking time.
- If you prefer a homemade sauce, replace the soup with a thick homemade white sauce. Sauté the mushrooms in 4 tablespoons of butter instead of 1. Add 4 tablespoons of flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add 1 1/4 cups of chicken broth (unsalted or low sodium) along with the garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Return the chicken to the skillet and continue with the recipe.
Video about Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM | Kat's Empire |
– cheese (optional)
– cream of mushroom
*ALWAYS ADJUST TASTE TO YOUR OWN PREFERENCE.
I’m not a chef. I’m just a person who loves cooking food and making video recipes of it. Most of my recipes are also from Youtube and other reading materials. My measurements are often estimates. My cooking is based on my personal taste and I always do it my way.
[ P O S I T I V E Mind * Vibes * Life ]
Question about Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
If you have any questions about Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 95 464 684
Search keywords Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
way Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
tutorial Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Boneless Chicken Breast Cream Of Mushroom Soup free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- How To Cook Corn Off The Cob On The Stove Try the Southern Favorite Skillet-Fried Corn Made With Bacon Fat
- What Kind Of Meat Is On An Italian Hoagie Craving a classic Italian sub? Make it yourself with this fully loaded recipe!