You are learning about Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill, today edu5.info I will share with you content about Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||19%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Vitamin C 8mg||38%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
It’s summer, it’s hot, and no one wants to be in the kitchen, but the juicy burgers on the grill are just calling for french fries on the side. Luckily, you don’t need to heat up the oven (or fryer) because frozen french fries can be made on the grill. This ingenious cooking method ensures that the spuds still turn out incredibly crispy—and makes it easy to smother the fries in cheese, bacon, and chives.
It’s important to use frozen fries for this cooking technique because freshly cut potatoes will not achieve the crispiness you’re looking for. If you need to make a larger batch of fries, create more aluminum boats instead of overcrowding them in one pouch; the fries will steam instead of crisping up, and no one wants soggy french fries.
“A real creative way to cook up your frozen fries. It’s nice to have the aluminum foil to cook them in so there’s less clean up later. Just make sure to keep an eye on your fries, a grill’s heat varying can leave them pretty burnt if you’re not careful.” —Noah Velush-Rogers
1 (14-ounce) bag frozen french fries
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1/2 pound bacon, cut into small pieces, or premade bacon bits
6 slices yellow American cheese
1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh chives
Gather the ingredients.
In a medium bowl, toss the frozen french fries with the melted butter.
Portion french fries onto 3 sheets of aluminum foil, trying to space them out as much as possible in one layer. Create a “boat” around the fries with a large opening on top to allow steam to escape.
Place french fry boats on a grill heated to medium-high (400 F to 475 F) Close lid and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes. Flip french fries and cook until the other sides are crisp, another 5 minutes. Set aside.
Meanwhile, if making the bacon bits from scratch, place a cast-iron skillet on grill. Add bacon and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp, 20 to 24 minutes. Transfer bacon to a paper towel to drain.
Top fries in each packet with 2 slices of cheese and 1/3 of the bacon bits. Place foil packets back on grill, close lid, and cook until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
Top with the chives. Serve with ketchup and/or mayonnaise, if desired.
- It is very important that the frozen fries are not crowded in the foil pouches; if they are piled on top of each other, they will steam and become soggy instead of crisping up. Make sure to place them in one layer.
- Another way to ensure the fries will crisp up is to keep the top of the aluminum foil boat open; again, closing it will create an environment for the frozen french fries to steam.
Feel free to add your own additional toppings, but here are a few fun ideas for making these french fries unforgettable:
- Texas Barbecue: Add pulled pork, shredded cheddar, sour cream, coleslaw, and extra barbecue sauce.
- Poutine-Style: Top the fries with gravy and cheese curds (fresh mozzarella also works).
- Tex-Mex: Drizzle some homemade queso and add a dollop of guacamole and some diced jalapeños on top.
- Greek Style: Top with crumbled feta cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Aioli: Drizzle on a simple homemade aioli, some chopped parsley, and a little crushed red pepper flakes for some heat.
Video about Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
Question about Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
If you have any questions about Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 17 481220
Search keywords Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
way Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
tutorial Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill
Can You Cook Frozen French Fries On The Grill free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe