You are searching about Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder, today we will share with you article about Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||18%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Garlic butter is the key ingredient in garlic bread, but it can also be used to add flavor to seafood, steaks, vegetables, and pasta. Although you can purchase pre-made garlic butter, it is easy to make at home and better tasting. This simple recipe combines salted butter with minced garlic and some chopped parsley if you like.
When making garlic bread, the ratio of butter to garlic in this recipe is ideal, but if you plan on using the compound butter to add flavor to meat, fish, or vegetables, you may want to increase the amount of butter to mellow out the intensity of the garlic. You can technically use the garlic butter “raw” or cold, but its flavors bloom when served warm. Drizzle it over beer-steamed shrimp, mashed potatoes, or roasted asparagus. For a steakhouse experience, shape your garlic butter into a log, refrigerate it, and cut off a thick coin to top the meat. It’s also delicious drizzled over egg noodles with a grating of Parmesan.
Click Play to See This Delicious Garlic Butter Come Together
“This recipe for garlic butter is such a simple one! Within just two steps you have a delicious condiment to top bread, fish, or steak. And, if you happen to have some day-old Italian or French bread, transform it into delicious garlic bread in just 15 minutes by slathering it with this melted mixture.” —Victoria Heydt
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) salted butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
Fresh parsley, chopped, optional
Gather the ingredients.
Using a whisk, beat the softened butter until smooth. Blend in the garlic until incorporated, about 1 minute.
Mix in the parsley if using.
If making garlic bread, spread the garlic butter on French or Italian bread before baking. To use on steak, seafood, fish, or vegetables, place a dollop on top of the cooked dish. Otherwise, transfer the butter to a ramekin, or form it into logs using parchment paper or plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Serve and enjoy.
- Roasted Garlic Butter: Add half a bulb of roasted garlic (about 4 to 6 cloves) to 1/2 stick of butter. Roasted garlic is sweet, so you can use more of it without the butter seeming overly garlicky. Blend per the recipe’s directions.
- Garlic and Parsley Butter: Purée the garlic butter with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley. Add about 3/4 teaspoon of salt (less if using salted butter) and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Lemon, Garlic, and Parsley Butter: Purée the garlic butter with 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon kosher salt (less if using salted butter), and 1/4 teaspoon of crushed black pepper. If desired, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of minced shallot.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil/Butter: Instead of 4 tablespoons of butter, use half butter and half extra-virgin olive oil; beat along with the crushed garlic.
How to Store Garlic Butter
The compound butter can be kept in the refrigerator, well wrapped, for up to two weeks. For longer storage, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the freezer where it will last up to a year.
- If you use unsalted butter, be sure to season it with a pinch of salt before making this recipe.
- Although you can substitute jarred garlic or garlic powder in this recipe, the complexity of flavor will be a mere shadow of what it would be if you used fresh.
- If you prefer your butter less garlicky, use just 1 fresh clove of garlic to start.
How to Use Garlic Butter for Garlic Bread
- Heat the garlic butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Split a large 12 1/2-ounce loaf of crusty Italian or French bread in half and place it on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Place the bread under the broiler on high until it is toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Generously brush the bread with the garlic butter mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle with a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Return the bread to the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove, cut into wedges, and enjoy.
Video about Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
Homemade Garlic Butter + Best Garlic Bread
How to make garlic butter, the most amazing garlic butter recipe, the most amazing garlic butter recipe! This delicious and creamy garlic butter is perfect when making homemade garlic bread, sautéing vegetables or to give your steak a burst of flavor.
Print the full Instructions here… https://thecarefreekitchen.com/amazing-garlic-butter/
More of the Best Bread Recipes:
❤️Homemade French Bread https://youtu.be/4Os_9DSK7oE
❤️Overnight French Toast Recipe: https://youtu.be/-FrkgiHqND0
❤️Homemade Crescent Rolls: https://youtu.be/C9J83jbOQBs
❤️Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe: https://youtu.be/1YvcRkVjMGY
#garlicbutter #garlicbread #thecarefreekitchen
Be sure to subscribe ✅ and tap 👍🏼the notification bell so you don’t miss an episode!
►Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME:
►ALL MY RECIPES: https://thecarefreekitchen.com/recipe…
►FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/11708…
► Hello there!! My name is Jill with The Carefree Kitchen. I love sharing my love of food with you. I will show you how to make easy and delicious meals your entire family will love.
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.
Question about Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
If you have any questions about Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 54 038931
Search keywords Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
way Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
tutorial Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder
Can You Make Garlic Butter With Garlic Powder free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe