You are searching about Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust, today we share with you content about Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||27%|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|Total Sugars 25g|
|Vitamin C 2mg||11%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This easy cherry pretzel dessert is made with a crunchy pretzel crust. The slightly salty crust and sweet creamy filling and cherry topping make this an extra special dessert. Perfect for the holidays or even potlucks or picnic gatherings, this dessert goes well with any type of meal.
It’s a great make-ahead dessert and can be made up the night before and covered with plastic wrap then stored in the refrigerator for the next day. Change it up and use another kind of fruit topping instead of cherry. Try blueberries or strawberries. Any way you make this, this cherry delight with pretzel crust is sure to be a hit.
This delicious dessert is similar to the classic strawberry pretzel salad or dessert. Top it off with homemade whipped cream for an even more decadent confection.
1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
1 (12-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup cold water
1 (3 2/5-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen lite whipped topping, about 2 cups, thawed
1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
Gather the ingredients. Heat the oven to 350 F/180 C/Gas 4.
In a large bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, 1/4 cup of sugar, and melted butter. Blend well. Press the pretzel mixture into a 9x13x 2-inch baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
In another bowl with an electric mixer on low, combine the condensed milk and water until well blended. Add the pudding mix and beat on medium-high for 2 minutes.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Fold in the whipped topping until well incorporated. Spread over the cooled crust and refrigerate until the filling is firm.
Spoon the cherry pie filling over the filling layer. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
If desired, top each serving with a dollop of freshly whipped cream or whipped topping.
- If you prefer a sweet graham cracker crust, use 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or shortbread cookies instead of the pretzels and increase the sugar from 1/4 to 1/3 cup.
- Use another kind of fruit topping, from blueberries to strawberries, or whatever fruit topping you choose.
Go ahead and get ready for whatever event your using this dessert for, whether a family dinner or party, and make this dessert up the night before. Cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve or take with you.
How to Store
Any leftovers (if there are any at all!) can be placed in the refrigerator where the dessert will keep for up to three days. Make sure that it is wrapped tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep it fresh.
Video about Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
Easy No Bake Cherry Delight
Whip up a super easy no bake cherry delight with Dream Whip, cream cheese, and a pecan crust. This old-fashioned dessert recipe hails from my mom’s kitchen and was one of my dad’s absolute favorite desserts.
↓↓↓↓↓ CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE BELOW ↓↓↓↓↓
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://flouronmyfingers.com/easy-no-bake-cherry-delight/ 🖨️
1 pecan crust (video here: https://youtu.be/RWi9eOV4uDU)
16 ounces cream cheese
2 envelopes Dream Whip
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups powdered sugar
42 ounces cherry pie filling
1. Have the pecan crust baked, cooled, and ready to go. (Or you can also use a graham cracker crust, pre-made pie crust, etc.)
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese well.
3. In a separate mixer bowl, whisk together the Dream Whip with the milk and vanilla, according to package directions. Whisk it until it begins to form soft peaks, about 4 minutes.
4. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the Dream Whip mixture, and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s smooth and creamy.
5. Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared pie crust.
6. Then top it all off with cherry pie filling.
7. Cover your no bake cherry dessert and allow it to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
8. When it’s ready to serve, you can top it off with a dollop of whipped cream or serve it as is. It’s so delicious!
New Recipe or Video often, so be sure to SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTER: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/j4k5n0
We use affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FAVORITE TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
Large Mixing Bowl: https://amzn.to/3eQdT0d
Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/3uoWQck
Wooden Spoon: https://amzn.to/2ULly7p
Question about Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
If you have any questions about Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 21 005536
Search keywords Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
way Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
tutorial Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust
Cherries In The Snow With Graham Cracker Crust free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe