You are searching about Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour, today edu5.info I will share with you content about Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||22%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These moist, delicious muffins make a wonderful treat for the family, whether for breakfast or a snack. We used mini chocolate chips in the muffins but regular semisweet chocolate chips would be excellent as well. Feel free to replace some of the chocolate chips with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Serve them as a dessert, a snack, or as a special breakfast treat. They make excellent mini muffins, too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar (granulated, but may use half brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (mini, semi-sweet)
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
Heat oven to 400 F.
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or grease and flour the bottoms.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg with milk, vanilla, and oil. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Fill prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until golden brown.
- Baking powder bread and muffins begin to rise immediately when moistened so have the oven preheated and muffin tins ready before you combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- When mixing muffins, use a light hand. Overmixing or beating the batter can make dense, dry muffins.
- For a special touch, sprinkle the tops of the muffins with coconut or chopped nuts before they go into the oven.
- To check for doneness, insert a wooden toothpick or skewer into a muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done.
- To substitute self-rising flour for all-purpose, omit the baking powder and salt.
Video about Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
Chocolate Chip Muffins | One Pot Chef
My fabulous Chocolate Chip Muffins are easy to make and guaranteed to please! Flour, sugar and choc chips are combined with egg, vanilla, butter and buttermilk to make the perfect muffin batter. Lovingly baked, these muffins are golden and crisp on the outside and soft and moist on the inside – give it a go! 🙂
2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
1 Cup of Caster Sugar (Super Fine White Sugar)
200g of Good Quality Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Buttermilk
80g of Butter (melted)
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Preparation Time: About 10 minutes
Baking Time: About 20 minutes
MAKES 12 MUFFINS
Subscribe to One Pot Chef (it’s free!): http://bit.ly/SubOPC
Watch Next – Easy One Pot Swedish Meatballs with Pasta: https://youtu.be/Trcd9bCKlkE
ONE POT CHEF COOKBOOKS – PAPERBACKS AND EBOOKS:
ONE POT CHEF COOKBOOKS ON iTUNES BOOKSTORE:
Watch More One Pot Chef:
Most Popular Recipes:
Filmed in 4K using the Sony FDRAX100 Video Camera – Check it out here:
Follow me on Social Media:
by Kevin MacLeod
Royalty Free Music – Used with Permission under Creative Commons license.
Question about Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
If you have any questions about Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 33 061000
Search keywords Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
way Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
tutorial Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour
Chocolate Chip Muffins With Self Rising Flour free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe