You are learning about Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce, today we will share with you content about Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115%|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is an easy slow cooker beef stew made with tomato soup. The stewing beef is combined with tomato soup, potatoes, and carrots, along with seasonings. Feel free to vary the ingredients with the vegetables you have on hand. Add onions and root vegetables with the beef, but wait until about 20 to 30 minutes before it’s done to add any frozen vegetables to prevent overcooking.
I recommend round white potatoes or red-skinned potatoes for stews. Starchier baking potatoes tend to break down over the long, slow cooking time.
- 1 pound stew beef (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Gravy Master (or Kitchen Bouquet*)
- 3 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 3 medium carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas (add last before serving)
Combine the stew beef, tomato soup, tomato paste, water, Gravy Master, potatoes, carrots, onion, seasoned salt, and pepper in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for about 8 to 10 hours.
Add the peas in the last 30 minutes.
- Add any frozen vegetables or canned (drained) vegetables during the last 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut up a lean chuck arm or rump roast for this stew.
- If your stew is too thin, whisk 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water. Stir into the stew 20 to 30 minutes before it’s done.
- Any hot, fresh out of the over rolls go great with this stew.
- Instead of tomato soup, use cream of mushroom or golden mushroom and add an 8-ounce can of tomato sauce. Reduce the water to 1/4 cup.
More Beef Stew and Soup Recipes
Beef, Vegetable, and Barley Soup
Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Basic Beef Stew for the Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker Low Calorie Beef Stew
Video about Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce in a Crock-Pot or Slow Cooker : Beef Stew Recipes & More
Cooking beef stew with tomato sauce in a crock pot and a slow cooker are two methods that both have their fair share of advantages and disadvantages. Prepare beef stew with tomato sauce in a crock pot or a slow cooker with help from a professional chef and media personality in this free video clip.
Expert: Rick Tarentino
Filmmaker: Alan Mack
Series Description: You can cook beef stew and a wide variety of other delicious dishes right in your very own kitchen using the right ingredients and a few great recipes. Get beef stew recipes and more with help from a professional chef and media personality in this free video series.
Question about Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
If you have any questions about Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 77 476537
Search keywords Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
way Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
tutorial Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce
Crock Pot Beef Stew With Tomato Sauce free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: