You are learning about Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip, today edu5.info I will share with you article about Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||72%|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Total Sugars 31g|
|Vitamin C 2mg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This old-fashioned frozen fruit salad recipe is very easy to prepare and fit for just about any occasion. It is also a delicious side to pair with your favorite ham or turkey holiday dinners.
Use canned fruit cocktail or use a combination of your favorite canned fruits. Dice a combination of pineapple chunks, peaches, maraschino cherries, pears, and apricots. See the variations below the recipe for an ambrosia-style fruit and nut combination and some substitution ideas.
1 cup heavy cream, or whipping cream, chilled
2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup red maraschino cherries, quartered
1/2 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered
1 (16- or 20-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
2 1/2 cups marshmallows, diced (about 24 marshmallows)
Gather the ingredients.
In a small bowl with an electric mixer, beat the chilled heavy cream to stiff peaks.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
Fold in the whipped cream, cherries, drained fruit cocktail, and marshmallows.
Turn the mixture into a 1-quart freezer container or loaf pan.
Garnish with additional maraschino cherries or pecan halves.
Freeze the salad until firm. Turn out of the container and slice to serve.
- For some crunch, add about 1/2 cup of toasted pecan or walnut halves to the fruit mixture.
- To make Ambrosia Frozen Fruit Salad: Use 1 cup of drained mandarin orange slices, 1/2 cup flaked coconut, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans, an 8-ounce can of pineapple chunks, 1/4 cup of maraschino cherries, and 1/4 cup of halved seedless grapes.
- Freeze the salad in a large empty juice can. Run hot water over the sides of the can, remove one end with a can opener, and it will slide out easily. The can also leave some nice slicing marks on the salad.
- Substitute Miracle Whip Salad Dressing for the mayonnaise.
- For a sweeter salad mixture, add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- To save on time, use 2 cups of thawed whipped topping or prepared Dream Whip instead of freshly whipped cream.
Video about Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
Frozen Fruit Salad
Frozen Fruit Salad
Frozen Fruit Salad
• 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 cup heavy cream – “Whipped”
• 3 1/2 cups fruit cocktail, well drained
• 1/2 cup drained Maraschino cherries
• 2 1/2 cups little marshmallows
1. Quarter cherries
2. Cream together the room temperature cream cheese and mayonnaise.
3. Add cherries, fruit cocktail and marshmallows, mixing it together.
4. Fold in whipped cream.
5. Put into a glass 9×13 pan or similarly sized freezer safe serving dish. Freeze until solid.
6. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before time to serve.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy.
We appreciate all of our friends on YouTube.
We would love to hear from you.
Our Email address is: SouthernCountryLiving2018@gmail.com
Please visit our Facebook page and follow us.
Instagram Page: SouthernCountryLiving_YouTube
Calvin and Marie Towe
75 Tremont Dr. S.E.
SilverCreek, Ga. 30173
Question about Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
If you have any questions about Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 33 08119 9
Search keywords Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
way Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
tutorial Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip
Frozen Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese And Cool Whip free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: