You are searching about Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust, today we share with you article about Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 41g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 20g||101%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A quiche is always a great addition to your brunch menu, and it’s a wonderful option for a light lunch dish served with a green salad. This ham and Swiss cheese quiche is a classic combination of ingredients. Use any leftover ham, frozen or homemade pie crust, and fresh eggs to quickly prep and serve a delicious one-pie meal that is sure to please kids and adults.
Swiss cheese is one of our favorite cheeses for this quiche, but shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack works well. See the variations below for some other ingredient ideas.
Easy to transport, quiche holds its texture fairly well, so potlucks and picnics are also a good time to make this recipe. Make an easy dinner for two, with two small quiches, a fresh baguette, and a glass of wine. Refrigerate any leftover quiche, covered, for up to three days.
1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
6 ounces ham, diced
2 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped green onions,
3 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 dash cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Line a pie plate with the pastry, either homemade pastry or refrigerated pie crust.
Sprinkle the cheese and ham in bottom of the pie shell along with green onions, if using.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with cream, milk, salt, black pepper, cayenne, and dry mustard until well combined.
Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust over the ham and shredded cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
Other Ingredients to Use in Your Quiche
Here are some ideas you can use to change up the flavor and presentation of your quiche:
- Before baking, once the egg mixture is in, top the quiche with thin slices of tomatoes.
- Add about 1/4 cup of finely chopped bell pepper to the pie shell along with the cheese, ham, and green onions.
- Add steamed broccoli, cauliflower, or roasted carrots along with the eggs, cheese, and green onions.
- Replace the diced ham with crumbled cooked bacon or leftover sliced turkey.
- Add 1 cup of mixed sautéed mushrooms (Baby Bella, Portobello, white) alongside eggs, cheese, and green onions. Sauté the mushrooms in butter and minced garlic.
- Mix 1 cup of chopped spinach or baby kale in the egg mixture before pouring it onto the ham, cheese, and green onions. Add 1/2 cup of crumbled feta after the quiche is baked and right before serving.
- Skip the green onions and use chopped dried tomatoes and fontina cheese as the filling.
- Make individual crustless quiches by greasing muffin tins or silicone muffin forms. Divide the ham and cheese equally in the muffin wells. Add the egg mixture into each, without overfilling it, as the eggs will rise. Bake for about 14 to 16 minutes until the egg is set and the top is browned. These miniature quiches are wonderful for breakfast or brunch gatherings.
Video about Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
Easy Ham, Spinach & Cheddar Cheese Quiche
A simple quiche that’s great for a weekend brunch!
Subscribe, Like and Comment!
“Carefree” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
300g of Frozen Chopped Spinach
4 large eggs
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 cooked ham
9 inch 23cm frozen pie crust
1 and 1/2 cups of milk
Question about Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
If you have any questions about Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 61 311344
Search keywords Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
way Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
tutorial Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust
Ham And Cheese Quiche Frozen Pie Crust free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: