You are searching about Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good, today we share with you content about Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Vitamin C 84mg||420%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This colorful mix of vegetables makes an ideal accompaniment to chicken, beef, fish, or pork, given the roasting brings out the natural sweetness and intense flavors of vegetables. They’re a perfect side dish throughout the whole year, whether Spring, Summer, or Fall, but there’s just something comforting about having a big dish full of roasted vegetables during the holiday season, particularly next to prime rib, roasted turkey, or baked ham.
Another bonus: Roasting the vegetables all in one baking sheet saves on cleanup, too, which is always a big plus when you’re making a big dinner.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium red onions, cut into thick wedges
2 medium red potatoes, cut into 6 wedges
2 medium to large carrots, cut into chunks
2 medium parsnips, cut into large chunks
2 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
4 cloves garlic
1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
3 sprigs rosemary
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Spray a large baking pan or ovenproof dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange cut vegetables on the pan or dish and drizzle with olive oil. Add rosemary sprigs and season with pepper.
Roast vegetables for 20 minutes, or until the tops are slightly browned and crispy.
Remove from oven and turn vegetables over.
Roast for an additional 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure the vegetables are fully coated with olive oil. If some seem to be dry still, add another tablespoon. However, don’t use too much, or the veggies will turn out greasy.
- Different vegetables cook at different speeds. If you are OK with certain vegetables being more cooked than others, put them all in the oven at the same time. If you want them to all be at the same level of doneness, put the onions, potatoes, and parsnips in the oven first. Once those are partially cooked, add the carrots, zucchini, garlic, and red bell pepper.
- Use the roasted vegetables in myriad ways beyond a simple side dish. Put them on top of a pizza before cooking it in the oven, add it to a quesadilla or taco, or stir them into a cold or hot pasta dish.
- This recipe can be made with any type of vegetable you have lying around, including winter squash, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, or celery.
- Add a sprinkle of cheese to the finished product, and let the residual heat from the vegetables melt the cheese. Consider goat cheese, blue cheese, or feta cheese.
- Cranberry and pecan variation: Add 1 cup fresh cranberries and 1 cup chopped pecans to the mixture before arranging on the baking sheet. Let the fruit and nuts roast alongside the vegetables.
- Sweet and spicy variation: Put all the vegetables in a mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon harissa paste and 1/4 cup pure maple syrup. Toss to combine. If you don’t have harissa handy, add 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes or sriracha.
- Antipasti variation: Chill the roasted vegetables before serving them on a wooden cutting board with an assortment of cheese, cured meats, and crackers.
Video about Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
MAKE VEGGIES TASTE BETTER | how I cook healthy vegetables
instagram ➭ @bearenger_
Hey guys! In today’s video, I share HOW I COOK MY VEGGIES. I talk all my tips and tricks, along with a little cook with me. Let me know if you have any questions! As always, Like if you liked and sub for more!!!!!
Saute pans –
DEPOP – https://www.depop.com/bearenger/
My Spotify – https://spoti.fi/2I7t3Og
| SOCIAL MEDIA |
• instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bearenger_/
• twitter – https://twitter.com/bearenger
• pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/bearenger/
GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST FOLLAIN PURCHASE WITH MY CODE! – ref_bearenger
Question about Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
If you have any questions about Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 61 598782
Search keywords Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
way Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
tutorial Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good
Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: