You are searching about How Do You Make An Orange Julius, today we will share with you article about How Do You Make An Orange Julius ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do You Make An Orange Julius is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|Total Sugars 37g|
|Vitamin C 115mg||574%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
People love the delicious smoothies from the Orange Julius in the mall, but they are not cheap and they are packed with calories. You can easily make this copycat of their original smoothie at home. It is made with only four ingredients and it gets its sweetness from the frozen banana. This smoothie has far fewer calories and tastes so fresh and delicious. Also, you know exactly what has gone into this smoothie so you can feel good about eating it on the regular. It has a delicious tropical smoothie flavor that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
This recipe makes one smoothie, but you can easily double it if you are making the smoothie for two. You can also add other fruits and a little more juice to make different flavors like strawberry banana or orange mango. You can experiment with using different juices like mango, pineapple, or another whole fruit juice. Try substituting coconut milk for the whole milk for a truly tropical fruit smoothie.
Click Play to See This Copycat Orange Julius Smoothie Come Together
“This was super easy to make, and a healthy smoothie option. It had some tanginess from the orange juice with the natural sweetness from the banana. I tasted more banana than orange, and next time I’ll try the variation with ice and honey or a sugar substitute instead of banana. It’s a very adaptable recipe.” —Diana Rattray
1 large frozen banana
3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 slice orange, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
Place the banana, orange juice, milk, and vanilla in a blender. Blend the ingredients until it is smooth using the highest or smoothie setting.
Pour into cups.
Garnish with an orange slice if you wish.
This smoothie is best served immediately and while it is still cold.
- You can vary the amount of milk and orange juice to make the smoothie thicker or thinner. Add more liquid to thin it and less to make it thicker.
- To get the most banana flavor and sweetness, allow your bananas to ripen until they have lots of dark spots and are even turning dark brown in patches. Peel the bananas and place them in a freezer bag in your freezer. If you want less sweetness and less banana flavor, freeze bananas when they are just ripe, without any green but before they develop brown spots. You can make this smoothie with an unfrozen banana but it won’t be as cold.
- You can substitute yogurt, coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, or low-fat milk for the whole milk. This can turn the recipe into one that is dairy-free.
- If you don’t like the banana flavor or you don’t have bananas handy, you can replace it with a cup of ice and 2 teaspoons of sugar or honey. The orange juice provides a little sweetness, but it won’t taste as sweet without the banana unless you add some sweetener.
- If you want to pack some protein into this smoothie, you can also substitute 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or strained yogurt for the whole milk. You can also add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to the original ingredients. A protein smoothie is the ultimate morning power drink.
Video about How Do You Make An Orange Julius
Question about How Do You Make An Orange Julius
If you have any questions about How Do You Make An Orange Julius, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do You Make An Orange Julius was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do You Make An Orange Julius helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do You Make An Orange Julius
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 10 965137
Search keywords How Do You Make An Orange Julius
How Do You Make An Orange Julius
way How Do You Make An Orange Julius
tutorial How Do You Make An Orange Julius
How Do You Make An Orange Julius free