You are searching about How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger, today we will share with you article about How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Vitamin C 9mg||46%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The next time you think about grilling up some burgers, why not consider making one with fish? These salmon cakes are made with fresh salmon and seasoned with Dijon mustard, lemon, green onion, and herbs, offering something completely different—but absolutely delicious—at your next cookout.
You may be more familiar with cooking salmon cakes on the stove or in the oven, but with some extra care and preparation, these fish cakes can be cooked on the grill. Feel free to serve them up burger-style or plate them along with a salad. They would also be ideal with a side of grilled asparagus and a garlic-parsley pasta.
“The salmon cakes were perfectly seasoned and delicious, and they were very easy to make. I cooked mine on a closed gas grill (direct heat around 375 F) for about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the other side. They were excellent with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.” —Diana Rattray
1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillets, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 green onions, finely chopped
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil, more for the grill
Gather the ingredients.
Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium heat (350 F to 375 F). Place salmon in a food processor. Pulse, then process if necessary, until finely chopped.
Transfer to a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, green onion, parsley, mustard, lemon zest and juice, salt, and pepper. Gently mix until well combined.
Shape the salmon mixture into 8 equal-sized patties about 1/2-inch thick. Brush both sides of the patties with the oil.
Brush the grill grates clean. Using a large pair of tongs and folded paper towel, oil the grill grates very well. This will create a nice nonstick surface. Make at least 3 to 4 passes with the oiled towel.
Carefully place salmon cakes on the grill.
Cook until the internal temperature on a digital thermometer reaches 145 F, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Grill burger buns for your salmon cakes by first oiling the insides of hamburger buns and then placing them onto the grill, oiled-side down, to toast to your liking, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the buns and assemble the burgers with toppings like sliced tomato and avocado, or a lemon-herb mayonnaise.
- Place the salmon cakes on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes before grilling to assure they hold together. Note: Chilled cakes may take a bit longer to cook, so factor this into the grilling time.
- Grill your salmon cakes on top of a grill pan or aluminum foil to ensure they don’t fall through the grates. You won’t get grill marks by cooking them this way, but you won’t lose the burgers.
- There are many possibilities for serving grilled salmon cakes. Serve them as a main dish on lettuce leaves with a garnish of tartar sauce and lemon wedges, or serve them in toasted buns. They make an excellent topping for a salad as well.
- For sides to go with salmon cakes, choose coleslaw, a pasta salad, soup, or freshly sliced cucumbers with dill. French fries, chips, or sweet potato fries are also good choices. For vegetables, freshly cooked English peas, green beans, or asparagus are especially good with salmon.
How to Store Salmon Cakes
- Refrigerate leftover grilled salmon cakes within 2 hours and consume them within 3 days.
- The uncooked salmon cakes may be frozen and cooked later. To freeze the raw salmon cakes, arrange them on a parchment paper or wax paper-lined baking sheet and freeze. When frozen solid, wrap each salmon cake in plastic wrap and transfer them to a resealable freezer bag. Label with the name and date and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Defrost frozen uncooked salmon cakes in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, then grill as directed.
- To reheat salmon cakes, place them on a rimmed baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake in a 350 F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until hot.
Video about How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
Question about How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
If you have any questions about How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 14 046402
Search keywords How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
way How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
tutorial How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger
How Long Do You Grill A Salmon Burger free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: