You are learning about How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans, today edu5.info I will share with you article about How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||53%|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 39g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This easy pound cake is baked in a loaf pan, so it’s relatively small and just the right size for many families. You might even call it a half-pound cake.
Pound cake is a wonderful blank canvas. Serve slices of this delicious vanilla pound cake with berries or a fruit sauce or top it with lemon sauce or fruity lemon curd. Slices make excellent strawberry shortcake with sweetened berries and whipped cream. You can even use it to make dessert French toast.
A pound cake isn’t difficult, but there are some rules. For a successful pound cake, have all ingredients at room temperature and read the instructions before you begin. It’s important to cream the butter and sugar thoroughly until it’s very light and fluffy. Give it a good five minutes beating time. And follow the instructions for alternating the dry ingredients and milk. And finally, don’t overbeat the finished batter, or you’ll reduce that valuable air you added when you creamed the butter and sugar.
2/3 cup (5 1/3 ounces) unsalted butter, room temperature, 65 F to 68 F is ideal
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup whole milk, divided
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 325 F. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Cut the butter into several smaller pieces.
Put the butter pieces and sugar in a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, cream the butter and sugar for about 5 to 7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; whisk or stir to blend thoroughly. Set aside.
In a 1 cup measure, combine the 2/3 cup of milk and the vanilla. Set aside.
Add about one-third of the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat until just barely blended.
Add half of the milk and blend well.
Add another one-third of the flour and beat until just barely blended. Beat in the remaining milk until smooth and blended. Add the remaining flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly.
Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy.
- Lemon Pound Cake Loaf: Replace the vanilla extract with 1 teaspoon of lemon extract. Bake the cake as directed and place on a rack to cool. In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of granulated sugar with 1/4 cup of water, 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest, and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Bring to a simmer and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Gradually brush the glaze over the top and sides of the warm baked cake.
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake: Substitute brown sugar for the granulated sugar.
- If you decide to bake a cake at the last minute, cut the butter into small tablespoon-size pieces (about 10 1/2 tablespoons) and put them in the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and begin beating on low speed. Increase the mixer speed as the butter becomes softer. Once the butter is smooth and soft, continue with the creaming instructions.
- To bring eggs to room temperature, put them in a bowl of hot tap water. Leave them for about 5 minutes.
How to Store Pound Cake
- Place the cake in an airtight container and keep at room temperature for three to five days, or refrigerate it for up to seven days.
- You may also freeze this cake. Make sure that it has cooled down, then double wrap it in plastic wrap, and then foil. It can be frozen for up to six months. Thaw at room temperature before unwrapping.
Video about How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
Question about How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
If you have any questions about How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 73 329138
Search keywords How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
way How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
tutorial How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans
How Long To Bake Pound Cake In Mini Loaf Pans free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- Au Gratin Potatoes With Sour Cream Recipe Bake This Creamy Potato Casserole With Sour Cream and Cottage Cheese