You are searching about How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin, today we share with you article about How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 27g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
You cannot have enough ways to enjoy fresh apples when autumn hits. It’s the best fruit of the season, and they’re everywhere. If you’re looking for an easy way to use up your apple stash or just in need of a quick and tasty dessert, this baked apple recipe is perfect.
This isn’t a recipe for baked apple crisp with a crunchy sweet topping. It’s much easier than that. These are simply baked apples cored and filled with a bit of a sweet mixture of raisins, brown sugar, and warm cinnamon. It’s a healthy dessert with very little sugar, and it will fill your home with the most inviting aroma.
Granny Smith apples are the best baking apples and are recommended for this recipe. They will hold their shape, remain firm, and won’t get mushy when baked. Plus, their tart flavor is a nice complement to the sweet filling. If you don’t have them on hand, use whatever apples you have. If you have a choice, lean toward a tarter baking apple rather than a supersweet apple.
Finally, this is a great dessert for just one or two people. At one apple per person, the baked apple mixture amounts can easily be reduced (or increased) to the number of people you are planning on serving. If you like, feel free to add crushed walnuts to the raisin and sugar mixture. They will lend some protein and texture to the filling.
4 medium Granny Smith apples, washed and scrubbed
1/4 cup raisins
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Whipped cream, optional
Ice cream, optional
Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Using a small paring knife, gently cut around the apple core, starting from the top to remove the inner core and seeds. Be sure to remove all the seeds and any stringy, firm parts while keeping the bottom intact. You’ll want to remove all the core and have enough room to fill the emptied core.
Stand the apple up on a baking sheet with the cored portion up.
In a small bowl, combine the raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Gently stir the ingredients together until they are well combined.
Using a small spoon, fill each apple cavity with about 1 tablespoon of the raisin mixture.
Place the apples in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes. After about 20 minutes, check the apples for doneness by piercing them with a fork or sharp knife. If the apples are tender, remove them from the oven. If not, continue baking in 5-minute increments until they are completely done.
Serving Suggestion Tips
- These baked apples are absolutely delicious when eaten alone right out of the oven. It makes for a quick and relatively healthy dessert.
- However, you can also serve them much like you would serve a helping of baked apple crisp. Top each apple off with a small scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even whipped cream. You end up with the perfect contrast of sweet, soft, warm apples and cold, sweet, melted ice cream. It is simply delightful.
- Change up the filling a bit by adding chopped walnuts into the mixture, or use dried cranberries in place of the raisins.
- Adjust the cinnamon to your taste, adding more or less, as you desire.
- Try other apple varieties for your baked apples, such as Honeycrisp or Jonagold.
Video about How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
Eat One Apple a Day, See What Happens to Your Body
Apples are known worldwide as a relatively cheap and readily available, delicious fruit. There’s hardly any person on the planet who’s never tasted it fresh or in the form of juice. And apple pies are a pretty common desert, usually even gracing both formal and informal celebrations with their presence, right? But does an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
This saying has been around for years and years, but does everybody benefit from eating apples? And are there any conditions under which it’s better to stay away from this fruit completely? To finally answer your questions, here are 10 facts about eating apples that everyone should be aware of to stay their healthiest.
Other videos you might like:
What Will Happen to Your Body If You Walk Every Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ka7B3hCg08
What Happens to Your Body When You Start Eating 2 Eggs a Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Bgzf9ZJNA
I Drank Only Water for 20 Days, See What Happened to My Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DwmXK9gEY
A whole pharmacy in one single fruit 🍏 0:44
Eat apples to strengthen your brain 1:38
Heart & Blood & Vessels 2:07
Stomach health with an apple a day 🍎 3:05
Eating apples equals losing weight 5:55
Better digesting 4:40
Apples help improve complexion 5:22
… and strengthen the immune system 💪 6:00
But you should know the limits 6:24
Apple – Culinary Miracle 7:04
Few more interesting things about apples ❗️ 7:40
#apples #beauty #brightside
– Along with the feeling of fullness for your stomach, you get about 4 grams of Vitamin C, and a huge daily intake of useful microelements, like Manganese, Potassium and Copper, along with vitamins A, E, B1, B2 and B6. It’s also one of the most easily digestible sources of iron.
– Many studies have shown that eating apples regularly improves brain activity. These fruits contain a special antioxidant, which prevents cell destruction and inflammation.
– Scientists have already proved that eating apples daily reduces the risk of strokes and thrombosis, as it normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood.
– It’s said that apples can help in curing gastritis, especially the green varieties. To do this, you need to thoroughly wash the apples, then peel and grate them.
– The fiber contained in green apples takes a long time to be absorbed, making you feel fuller, longer.
– Due to the fiber and pectin contained in apples, these fruits can help fight virtually any digestion problem.
– Due to the pectin that’s in each apple, consuming these fruits on a daily basis will help improve complexion, and prolong youthfulness and freshness of the skin.
– Due to the antioxidant quercetin, which is found mainly in red apples, these fruits can strengthen the immune system, and help the body cope with stress.
– If you lead an active lifestyle, play sports or visit gym at least 2 times a week, then it’ll be beneficial for you. But if you have a sedentary job and an inactive life, apples can do harm by causing spikes in blood sugar.
– It’s better to eat an apple about 20 minutes before the main meal. That’ll help to take the edge off your hunger and, hence, you’ll consume fewer calories while eating.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZzDue to the fiber and pectin contained in apples, these fruits can help fight virtually any digestion problem.
Question about How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
If you have any questions about How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
Rate: 4-5 stars
Ratings: 10 99
Views: 72 534 171
Search keywords How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
way How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
tutorial How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin
How Many Calories In A Gala Apple Without Skin free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- How Do You Roast Chestnuts On An Open Fire A Guide to Cooking Chestnuts Including How to Roast, Boil, and Grill
- How To Use Fresh Pumpkin Instead Of Canned Pumpkin Season: Using Fresh Pumpkin Instead of Canned When Baking