You are learning about How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks, today we will share with you content about How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 17g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Air fryer French toast sticks are perfect for a weekend or holiday breakfast, and they are easy enough for any morning of the week. There’s minimal muss or fuss, and you can easily control the sugar content if you like. The sprinkling of cinnamon sugar gives it a wonderfully crisp and delicious coating.
For the best French toast sticks, use thick sliced bread, such as Texas toast, brioche, or an artisan-style bread. Or you might choose challah or a raisin or cinnamon bread. Air fryer French toast sticks are fun, especially for kids, but feel free to leave the bread whole or cut the slices into other shapes like triangles, if desired.
French toast has long been a favorite family breakfast food. Another name for French toast is pain perdu, which is French for “lost bread,” presumably because it was originally made with stale bread. The bread won’t be lost for long after it’s dipped in the egg mixture and cooked to golden brown perfection.
6 slices bread (about 1-inch thick, sliced into thirds)
3 large eggs
1/2 cup half-and-half (or milk)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Gather the ingredients.
Spray the air fryer basket lightly with cooking oil spray or line it with air fryer parchment paper. Preheat to 370 F.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Add the half-and-half or milk, melted butter, and vanilla; whisk until well blended.
In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Blend thoroughly with a spoon or whisk, and set aside.
Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture, then sprinkle them with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Arrange about 6 to 8 pieces in the prepared air fryer basket. Avoid crowding—there should be space for air to flow between the French toast sticks.
Air fry the French toast sticks for 8 minutes at 370 F, turning about halfway through.
Serve the French toast sticks with maple syrup. Enjoy!
How To Store, Freeze, and Reheat Leftovers
- Refrigerate leftover French toast sticks in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- To freeze leftover French toast sticks, arrange them on a baking pan and freeze them until firm. Transfer them to zip-close freezer bags, and freeze them for up to 2 months.
- To reheat refrigerated or frozen French toast sticks in the air fryer, preheat it to 350 F. Cook the French toast sticks for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until hot.
Make It Ahead
When cooking several batches for the freezer, cook them just until lightly browned, or about 6 minutes total. Freeze the cooled French toast sticks in a pan or platter in a single layer and then transfer them to zip-close freezer bags. Freeze them for up to 2 months.
What Makes the Air Fryer a Good Option for French Toast?
The air fryer moves super-heated air around the bread pieces (whether whole slices, half, or sticks), making them evenly golden brown. When sprinkled with a sugar mixture, the outside is delightfully crispy.
- If making batches to serve all at once, preheat the oven to 200 F. When each batch is done, place the pieces on a rack and hold them in the preheated oven until all French toast sticks are cooked.
- Air fryer parchment paper is a good option for foods like sugared French toast or wings that tend to be a bit sticky. The paper is made with holes to let air flow around the pieces of food, and parchment paper is considered safe for temperatures up to 400 F to 425 F.
- Add some sliced fresh fruit or berries to each plate, or add bacon, sausage, or ham to complement the sweetness of the French toast.
- If you can’t find thick pre-sliced bread, use homemade bread or buy unsliced bread and cut it into 1-inch slices.
- For extra maple flavor, replace about half of the cream or milk with maple syrup.
- Experiment with different flavors. Add about 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg to the egg mixture along with the vanilla extract, or use almond extract or a fruit-flavored extract.
- For an extra-decadent French toast, use heavy cream instead of milk.
- Replace the milk or cream with prepared eggnog and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Instead of syrup, sprinkle the French toast sticks with powdered sugar.
- How Does an Air Fryer Work?
- 22 Best Air Fryer Recipes
- What’s the Difference Between an Air Fryer and a Convection Oven?
Video about How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
Air Fryer – Can You Make French Toast Sticks in Air Fryer?
Heating up breakfast has never been easier! I make the perfect french toast sticks in an air fryer with zero effort!
Question about How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
If you have any questions about How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 72 245005
Search keywords How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
way How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
tutorial How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks
How To Air Fry French Toast Sticks free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: