You are learning about How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot, today we share with you article about How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 3mg||14%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The whole family will be happy with this flavorful crock pot London broil steak entree. The steak is slow cooked with a mixture of two kinds of condensed soup and dry onion soup mix, making it an effortless dish to put together. It’s the perfect dish to fix for a cold fall or winter evening. Just throw everything together in the crock pot, press the start button, and go about your day. Run errands, do some work, play with the kids, or simply kick back and relax.
The recipe calls for a round steak or London broil, which are lean cuts with good flavor. Another good choice for this recipe is the 7-bone steak or chuck steak. It’s a fattier cut, but it becomes very tender in the slow cooker. If you are looking for a melt-in-your-mouth steak, choose a chuck steak and add an hour or two to the cooking time.
You can make the steak and sauce a complete meal by adding some vegetables to cook along with the beef. Add a cup or two of baby carrots and sliced celery to the pot, or add a few potatoes, and cut into 2-inch chunks. Instead of tomato soup, add an extra can of cream of mushroom soup or golden mushroom soup.
Serve the sliced steak with its sauce over boiled or mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice. Add steamed green beans, broccoli, or your family’s favorite vegetables for a satisfying family dinner.
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 1/2 pounds London broil, or round steak
1 (6-ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can tomato soup
1 (1-ounce) packet dry onion soup mix, such as Lipton Recipe Secrets
Gather the ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, ground black pepper, and paprika.
Rub the steak on all sides with the mixture.
Place the steak in the crock pot.
In a bowl, combine the drained mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, and onion soup mix and mix well.
Pour the mixture over the meat.
Cover the pot and cook on low for about 6 to 7 hours, or cook on high for about 3 1/2 hours.
Slice the steak thinly for serving.
- While the recipe doesn’t call for it, browning the beef can greatly improve the flavor, color, and texture of the dish. If you have time, season the beef and then brown it in a skillet over medium-high heat in about 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- If the sauce becomes watery, strain the liquids and bring them to a boil in a saucepan on the stovetop. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the liquids have reduced and the flavors are concentrated.
- Leftovers can be reheated and eaten as is, or cut the steak into chunks, reheat and use on sandwiches or over cooked egg noodles.
- Instead of London broil, use a 7-bone steak or a chuck steak.
- Add some veggies and potatoes: 1 – 2 cups of baby carrots and sliced celery, 2 – 3 potatoes cut into 2-inch chuncks. Russet potatoes work well.
- Substitute golden mushroom soup or another can of mushroom soup in place of the tomato soup.
How to Store
- Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container and used within three to four days.
Video about How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
Question about How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
If you have any questions about How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 76 546750
Search keywords How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
way How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
tutorial How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot
How To Cook Top Round London Broil In Crock Pot free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe