You are learning about How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita, today we share with you content about How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 99g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||46%|
|Total Sugars 88g|
|Vitamin C 61mg||305%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Peach margaritas are a fun way to shake up your margarita routine. It’s a fabulous cocktail to show off the sweet, luscious taste of fresh peaches, and just like the original margarita, you can blend or shake this drink.
A frozen peach margarita is perfect for summer. There are many varieties of peaches to choose from that fill the produce section, and each has a slightly different taste. It’s fun to explore the options and you can always create a custom blend with a couple of varieties. When they’re not in season, canned or frozen peaches make a good alternative. You can also turn to that trusty bottle of peach schnapps to either enhance the peachy flavor or take it over entirely.
“This is the best frozen Margarita you will ever have at home, period. The texture is sensuous, the flavors are melodious, and the bite is tempting. I can’t imagine a better frozen cocktail on a sizzling summer day. This recipe is the epitome of balance and harmony.” —Sean Johnson
1 cup ice
1 1/2 ounces tequila
1/2 ounce triple sec
1/2 ounce lime juice
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup sliced peaches, fresh skinned, canned, or frozen
Peach slice, or lime twist, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the contents into a chilled margarita glass. Garnish with a peach slice or lime twist, or both. Serve and enjoy!
- For the blended cocktail, if you find that the mix is too thick, add an extra splash of juice or schnapps. If it’s too thin, add a couple of extra ice cubes. Blend again until it’s your desired consistency.
- You can serve a margarita in any glass you like: margarita, cocktail, and rocks glasses are the most popular. The shaken drinks can be served up or strained over fresh ice.
- Try the peach margarita in a sugar-rimmed glass. A blend of brown sugar and white sugar is a great option for peach drinks.
- If you use canned peaches, you may want to adjust the amount of sugar or peach schnapps, since peaches in syrup are considerably sweeter than fresh or frozen peaches.
- To prevent peach garnishes from turning brown, dunk slices into a little lemon juice. It’s the same trick used for apple garnishes and other oxygen-sensitive fruits.
- For an extra peach flavor, use 1/2 ounce of peach schnapps instead of sugar.
- Skip the blender and shake up a peach margarita: Muddle the peach slices and sugar in a cocktail shaker, add the tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, and fill the shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled glass.
- For a margarita that uses peach schnapps alone, shake 1 1/2 ounces tequila, 1 ounce peach schnapps, and 1/2 ounce each of triple sec and lime juice with ice. Strain into a chilled glass.
How Strong Is the Peach Margarita?
The alcohol content of a peach margarita will depend on the liquors you choose. While tequila’s often 80-proof, the schnapps and triple sec will vary. Generally, a frozen peach margarita falls in the 12 percent ABV (24 proof) range, and the shaken drink will be a little stronger. The version made with peach schnapps alone will be about twice the strength when made with a 48-proof schnapps.
What Kind of Tequila Is Best for Margaritas?
Tequila is one of the key ingredients in a margarita and a cheap, low-quality tequila will make a low-quality drink. Pick up a medium to high-end blanco or reposado tequila for margaritas. A blanco is best for flavored margaritas since it won’t compete too much with the fruit and other additions.
Video about How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
Question about How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
If you have any questions about How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 37 556938
Search keywords How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
way How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
tutorial How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita
How To Make A Frozen Peach Margarita free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: