You are searching about How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step, today we share with you content about How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||13%|
|Total Sugars 25g|
|Vitamin C 86mg||432%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This easy fruit salad is naturally sweet, refreshing, and delicious. The salad is summer in a bowl—a mixture of strawberries, blueberries, grapes, citrus fruits, and tropical fruits, with a delightful dressing made with honey and freshly squeezed lime and orange juices. It’s the perfect salad for a spring or summer outing or event, or take it to a potluck dinner, shower, or office function.
Feel free to customize the salad with your favorite fruits or make it with fresh local or seasonal fruit. Try some other fruit and berry combinations. Raspberries, peaches, pitted cherries, mandarin oranges, blackberries, and cantaloupe are all good choices. Bright colors and a variety of textures will make your fruit salad a sure winner.
“This easy fruit salad is zingy and fresh, and full of flavor. The 4-ingredient dressing is super bright and brings out the fruit’s natural flavors. If you like things on the less sweet side, or your fruit is super ripe, consider adding just a little dressing at a time to control the sweetness. ” —Kayla Hoang
For the Fruit
3 cups hulled, sliced strawberries
2 cups blueberries
2 cups seedless grapes
2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
2 medium navel oranges, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup sliced kiwi
For the Dressing
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
Gather the ingredients.
Toss the fruit together in a large serving bowl.
Combine the honey, orange and lime juice, and lime zest, whisk to blend.
Pour honey-lime dressing over the fruit.
Toss to coat, and serve immediately.
- Avoid cutting up apples, pears, or bananas until it’s time to serve the salad, and if you think you’ll have leftovers, toss the apples, pears, and bananas with lemon or orange juice, and serve them on the side.
- Rinse all fruits thoroughly, and check blueberries for stems.
- Slice or cube fruit into uniform bite-sized pieces.
- Fresh fruits are best, but there is an exception: drained canned pineapple chunks or rings. Canned pineapple retains its bright color and excellent flavor.
- Instead of honey, use maple syrup, golden syrup, or agave nectar.
- For a twist on the fruit salad, add 2 cups of plain or vanilla yogurt to the dressing mixture.
- Swap out pineapple chunks with mango chunks or cantaloupe.
How to Store
- Be sure to follow food safety precautions: Keep the fruit salad refrigerated within 2 hours of cutting, and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. If the fruit will be served in setting where the temperature is above 90 F, serve it from a cooler or nestle the bowl in a larger bowl of ice (refresh the ice often) at 40 F or colder.
- Discard any fruit that has been left out for over 2 hours.
How can I use leftover fruit salad?
Fresh fruit salad is best served immediately, so try to avoid making more than you will need. After a day or so, some leftover fruits will be mushy and soft, and the flavors of the individual fruits will begin to taste the same. If you do find yourself with leftovers, here are some ideas;
- Chop or blend some of the leftover fruit, and add it to homemade gelato.
- Add some of the fruits to your morning oatmeal or dry cereal.
- Make a fruit smoothie with leftover blueberries or other fruits.
- Add some of the fruit to ice cube trays and freeze it. Add the frozen fruity cubes to your iced tea or sangria.
- Spoon leftover fresh fruit salad over pound cake, and top with a dollop of freshly whipped cream or thawed frozen whipped topping.
Video about How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
Fruit Salad using Fruit Cocktail | Creamy Fruit Salad Filipino Style
Fruits salad is one of the best desserts out there that is very easy to make. Usually, served during special occasions such as in Christmas or New Years. This recipe contains only a few ingredients that you can make while just at home!
Check out my other videos:
Macaroni Fruit Salad with Fruit Cocktail:
Graham Fruit Cocktail Ice Cream Cake:
Buko Fruit Jelly Salad with Fruit Cocktail:
Music used: bensound.com
CONNECT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook: @smilingrecipes
For business/ collaborations: email@example.com
Question about How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
If you have any questions about How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 36 65899 9
Search keywords How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
way How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
tutorial How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step
How To Make A Fruit Salad Step By Step free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: