You are learning about How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step, today we share with you article about How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||91%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Using a panini press is one of the fastest and easiest methods for creating the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. The heat is evenly distributed from both sides, the weight from the top of the grill presses the sandwich perfectly, and most importantly there’s no flipping involved. But it’s important that you follow a few steps when using a panini press to make grilled cheese, like using the right amount of cheese and fillings to assure your sandwich doesn’t fall apart in the maker.
This is a basic recipe calling for bread, cheese, and butter or mayo, but feel free to enhance the sandwich as you like, using different types of cheese and add-ins like tomatoes and bacon. Just be sure to use a sturdy enough bread to handle the heat and weight of the panini press.
2 slices cheese
2 slices bread
1 tablespoon salted butter, softened, or mayonnaise
Allow your panini press to heat up for about 7 minutes. If your press has a temperature range, check the manufacturer’s instructions.
Place the cheese between the slices of bread and coat the outside of the bread with either the butter or mayonnaise.
Carefully place the sandwich in the panini maker and press the lid down, gently enough so that it doesn’t completely smoosh the sandwich but enough that both sides are touching the heated grates. Allow the sandwich to cook for a few minutes until the cheese has melted and the bread has crisped up, 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove the sandwich from the maker and allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving so that the cheese can thicken up and won’t ooze out when you cut the sandwich.
- You can use a variety of bread for a grilled cheese panini, but make sure the slices are thick enough that they can withstand the pressure and the heat of the panini press.
- Don’t overstuff your sandwich with cheese or other fillings or most of the ingredients can ooze out of the sandwich and onto the grates.
- Use a plastic spatula to remove the grilled cheese sandwich; most panini presses have a nonstick coating that will get damaged if metal scratches it.
- If you prefer, you can eliminate the butter or mayo as the heat of the press will create a crispy exterior on the bread.
Grilled Cheese Filling Ideas
- Fig Jam and Cheese: A combination of cheddar, muenster, and Colby Jack pair perfectly with the sweet fig jam.
- Pesto Grilled Cheese: Spread a layer of basil pesto on the insides of the slices of bread and fill with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes.
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese: Caramelized onions and gruyere cheese melted between toasted bread create a sandwich reminiscent of the classic soup.
- Roasted Artichoke Grilled Cheese: Add creamy and crunchy texture to your grilled cheese with roasted artichoke hearts.
- Bacon and Avocado: Layer the cheese with slices of crispy cooked bacon and creamy avocado.
Video about How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
There’s Grilled Cheese and there’s GREAT Grilled Cheese. Learn how to make the best-Grilled Cheese sandwich with a crisp, buttery exterior and gooey cheese center.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ RECIPE BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
GRILLED CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
►8 slices Texas toast style bread
►4 Tbsp unsalted or salted butter
►4 slices medium Cheddar cheese
►4 slices Gouda cheese
►4 slices of Havarti cheese
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: https://natashaskitchen.com/grilled-cheese-sandwich/
⭐️TOOLS, USED IN THIS VIDEO (affiliate):
►Cast Iron Skillet: https://amzn.to/3jT0bfq
►Flexible Turner: https://amzn.to/3sghtH9
►White Soup Bowl: https://amzn.to/3xHMxRd
ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN (affiliate):
►See ALL TOOLS in our Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/natashaskitchen
►Mk4 Thermometer: https://www.thermoworks.com/thermapen-one?tw=NK
►My Favorite Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2Y4AmQC
►Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/2xLQs36
►Favorite Blender: https://amzn.to/2XZ52ms
►Food Processor: https://amzn.to/32nToAY
►Glass Bowls: https://amzn.to/2XIqvfo
►Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/38foMFE
►Glass Storage Containers: https://amzn.to/2xMhXcN
►Knife Block Set: https://amzn.to/30gLuuO
►Our Dinnerware Set: https://amzn.to/2Ob2TPm
►My White Apron: https://amzn.to/2ZVrChv
0:42 Best bread for grilled cheese
1:08 Making grilled cheese in the skillet
2:20 Taste test
4:26 What to serve grilled cheese with
►ALL MY RECIPES: https://natashaskitchen.com/recipes/
PO Box 161
Meridian, ID 83680
#natashaskitchen #grilledcheese #cheese
Question about How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
If you have any questions about How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 71 063564
Search keywords How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
way How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
tutorial How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step
How To Make A Grilled Cheese Sandwich Step By Step free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe