You are searching about How To Make A Pot Of Gold, today we share with you article about How To Make A Pot Of Gold ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Pot Of Gold is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|Vitamin C 6mg||32%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Simple, elegant, refreshing, and quite lovely, that is what you will find in this pot of gold recipe. The vodka cocktail may have just five ingredients, but these are some intense flavors and they work extremely well together.
Reading the recipe, you may think that this will be a gentle, sweet drink—that is until you get to the ginger beer. That single ingredient kicks the flavor up to a new level, adding a snap that contrasts the refreshing flavors of cucumber, elderflower, and mint quite nicely. Overall, for a springtime drink—whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not—this is a gem that may soon become a new favorite.
5 (1-inch thick) cucumber slices, divided
8 fresh mint leaves
2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur or syrup
1 ounce ginger beer
Mint sprig, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle 4 slices of cucumber and 8 mint leaves.
Add the vodka and elderflower liqueur and fill with ice.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, then top with ginger beer.
Garnish with the remaining cucumber slice and a sprig of mint. Serve and enjoy.
- You may find that you prefer St. Germain Liqueur over an elderflower syrup for the simple fact that it’s easy to find. Yet, the syrup can be homemade or purchased at the store; both Darbo and Monin make elderflower syrups that are very good in this drink. Which you choose may just be a matter of what you have on hand.
- Wake up your mint to make it even more flavorful by slapping the leaves in your palms before muddling.
- Since the ginger beer is a short pour in this cocktail, think about using one that has a robust flavor to really give the drink a kick. Bundaberg, Q Ginger Beer, and Reed’s are all excellent options.
- Any cucumber will do in the drink, but you may want to seek out English cucumbers specifically. This variety is sweeter and less bitter than the average slicer cucumber. Plus, the seeds are so small that they typically don’t get in the way of drinking if they make it through the strainer. With larger cucumber seeds, you may want to remove any floaters.
- One way to give this cocktail a slightly new flavor is to pour a flavored vodka. Some nice options include citrus, melon, peach, pear, pomegranate, and even vanilla.
- You can also make your own infused vodka flavored with cucumbers or a tropical fruit like mango or papaya, all of which are difficult (if not impossible) to find from commercial vodkas.
- Rather than mint, try using borage in this recipe. It’s a fun herb for cocktails and the flowers and young leaves have a flavor reminiscent of cucumber, so it’s a perfect fit for the pot of gold.
How Strong Is a Pot of Gold?
The pot of gold is similar to most martini-style cocktails in that it’s a relatively potent drink. When made with an 80-proof vodka and St. Germain, its alcohol content comes in around 22 percent ABV (44 proof). For comparison sake, that’s similar to the average cosmopolitan.
Video about How To Make A Pot Of Gold
How To Draw A Pot Of Gold
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Learn how to draw a pot of gold! Also, check out our how to draw a leprechaun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBvY5Gx6S8
EMAIL A PHOTO OF YOUR ART:
MAIL US YOUR ART:
Art for Kids Hub
P.O. Box 927
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
SUBSCRIBE for regular drawing and art lessons:
Visit AFK website for free printable steps:
LIKE us on FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW us on TWITTER!
Tweets by ArtforKidsHub
FOLLOW us on TUMBLR:
FOLLOW our INSTAGRAM:
JOIN our circle on GOOGLE PLUS:
Hi there! My name is Rob, and I have three super cool kids. We love doing art and sharing it with others. We upload new art videos weekly. Thanks for stoping by. If you’d like to know more about us:
Question about How To Make A Pot Of Gold
If you have any questions about How To Make A Pot Of Gold, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Pot Of Gold was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Pot Of Gold helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Pot Of Gold
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 62 197713
Search keywords How To Make A Pot Of Gold
How To Make A Pot Of Gold
way How To Make A Pot Of Gold
tutorial How To Make A Pot Of Gold
How To Make A Pot Of Gold free