You are searching about How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid, today we share with you article about How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 19g|
|Vitamin C 8mg||41%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Are you ready for a fun round of party shots designed to taste like Kool-Aid? Just as the popular juice drink comes in many flavors, you will find that every kool aid mixed drink is a little different. They are all filled with tasty fruit flavors, are easy to mix up, and you don’t even have to mix up a sugary batch of actual Kool-Aid—save that for the kids.
One of the most popular kool aid shot recipes features Midori. The liqueur’s melon flavor is mixed with amaretto, vodka, and cranberry juice to create a sweet booze-filled drink that is definitely for adults only. While it makes a delicious shooter, it is also good when served on the rocks.
1/3 ounce vodka
1/3 ounce melon liqueur
1/3 ounce amaretto liqueur
1/2 ounce cranberry juice
Gather the ingredients.
Pour the vodka, melon liqueur, and amaretto into a shot glass.
Fill the glass with cranberry juice.
Serve and enjoy.
- Rather than trying to measure out 1/3-ounce of each liquor, pour each to fill your shot glass a little less than one-third of the way. Remember to leave a little room on top for the cranberry juice.
- Since the main ingredients are poured equally, it’s easy to increase this recipe and make a few shots at once. For instance, to make a round of three shots, simply pour 1 ounce each of the liquors, shake it up, then add a little cranberry juice.
- You can also mix up a larger batch ahead of time. Simply shake up as much as you think you’ll need—juice included—and keep it cold in the refrigerator until it’s party time. Then all you have to do is pour and drink!
- This shot is designed to be a sweet indulgence, so you might want to serve it in shot glasses rimmed with sugar for an even sweeter touch.
- If you increase the ingredients (pour 1ounce of each liquor), the kool aid shot becomes a rather tasty cocktail. Serve it on the rocks or shake it and serve it up in a cocktail glass and enjoy it slowly.
- Sloe Gin Kool Aid Shot: Sloe gin is the featured ingredient in a variation on the kool aid shot that is too tall to fit in a shot glass, though it’s still often drunk in one gulp. To make this drink, combine 1/2 ounce each of vodka, amaretto, sloe gin, and triple sec in an old-fashioned glass with (or without) ice and stir. Add cranberry juice to taste.
- Grape Kool Aid Shot: This variation tastes a little like grape Kool-Aid. Though it has the purple color and sweet taste of its namesake, it’s made without a single grape-flavored ingredient. To make it, combine 1/2 ounce each Southern Comfort, blue curaçao, and raspberry liqueur in a shaker with ice. Add a splash each of sour mix, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice and shake well before straining into a shot glass.
- Killer Kool Aid: This popular version is most often served as a slow-sipping fruit highball. The recipe combines 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 1/2 ounce each of peach schnapps and amaretto in a highball glass filled with ice. Top it with cranberry juice and serve the drink unstirred. If you like, shake it and strain the drink into multiple shot glasses.
How Strong Are These Kool Aid Shooters?
No matter which variation you mix up, the alcohol content in each of these kool aid recipes is about the same. The killer kool aid is the lightest at 13 percent ABV (26 proof), and the rest average out to around 18 percent ABV (36 proof). They fall into that comfortable range that most shots do: not too strong but definitely not a pint of beer.
Video about How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
Question about How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
If you have any questions about How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 92 469624
Search keywords How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
way How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
tutorial How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid
How To Make A Single Cup Of Kool Aid free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: