You are searching about How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix, today edu5.info I will share with you content about How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 29g|
|Vitamin C 4mg||18%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A perfect loaf of banana bread is only four ingredients away! It is possible to bake up a beautiful loaf of banana bread just by jazzing up a box of your favorite cake mix. Simply combine a box of cake mix with oil, eggs, and mashed bananas. That’s it! Of course, once you have mastered the basic version of cake mix banana bread, it is fun to play with with flavors and mix-ins to create a wide variety of flavorful quick breads.
1 (15 1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
1/3 cup canola oil
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups very ripe mashed bananas (about 3 to 4 medium bananas)
Gather the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 x 5-inch bread loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix with oil, eggs, and mashed ripe bananas until smooth.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
Loosen the sides of the pan with a knife and then remove the banana bread from the pan. Cool completely before slicing with a serrated knife, using a light sawing motion.
This banana bread tastes even better the next day. Store the loaf tightly wrapped overnight, then slice and serve in the morning. If you can wait, it’s worth it!
This basic recipe can be transformed into a variety of different flavorful banana breads with a few simple variations.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: Add a bag of semisweet chocolate chips into the batter
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread: Use chocolate cake mix and mix in a bag of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Banana Split Banana Bread: Add a jar of halved maraschino cherries and 1/2 cup of chopped almonds into the batter. Serve each slice with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a scoop of ice cream.
- Butterscotch Banana Bread: Add a bag of butterscotch chips into the batter.
- Cinnamon-Sugar Banana Bread: Use a box of white cake mix and then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cinnamon-sugar over the batter before baking.
- Strawberry Banana Bread: Use a strawberry cake mix and mix in 1 cup of chopped fresh strawberries.
- Hawaiian Banana Bread: Use a white cake mix and mix in 1 cup of chopped macadamia nuts and 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Spiced Cream Cheese Swirl Banana Bread: Use a box of spice cake mix. Combine 1 package of softened cream cheese with 1 egg and 1/2 cup of sugar. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan and then top with the cream cheese filling. Pour the remaining batter on top and swirl gently with a knife.
Video about How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
FROSTED BANANA CAKE, Made Easy with Boxed Cake Mix
Easy FROSTED BANANA CAKE, Made Easy with Boxed Cake Mix. This Banana Cake is so moist and delicious. My Frosted Banana Cake is topped with a frosting made with only 2 ingredients complimenting the flavors of the banana cake. Can you believe that Jell-O Instant Pudding Mix is one? Such a light and refreshing cake for summer. Make sure to comment below if you want to make this easy boxed cake recipe.
**Click here to see my recipe blog: https://catherinesplates.com
***More Box Cake Mix recipes/videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOPpPC3H0s&list=PLroer3Sv0U_0ZB-9JTDcJohsnSg7TnVGy
*To purchase my cookbook vol 1, click link https://www.blurb.com/b/9452561-catherine-s-plates
**To purchase my cookbook vol 2, click here https://www.blurb.com/b/10367334-catherine-s-plates-cookbook
***To purchase my merch, click here: https://catherines-plates.myspreadshop.com/
#bananacake #boxcake #catherinesplates
***Follow me on Social Media
Facebook @ https://facebook.com/catherinesplates/
YouTube @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvgtfqhHTKI5kymcLKeyxg
Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/CatherinesPlates/
For Business Inquiries please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to me at:
22720 Morton Ranch Road, Suite 160, Box 340
Katy, Texas 77449
Question about How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
If you have any questions about How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 95 767331
Search keywords How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
way How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
tutorial How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix
How To Make Banana Cake With White Cake Mix free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- Beef Short Ribs With Gravy In Slow Cooker These Savory Beef Short Ribs Are Tender and Make an Impressive Meal
- What Kind Of Sausage For Bangers And Mash Bangers and Mash With Onion Gravy: the All-Time Family Favorite
- Dipping Sauce For Crab Cakes Food Network It Takes 5 Minutes to Blend Up a Perfect Sauce for Crab Cakes