You are searching about How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder, today edu5.info I will share with you content about How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||69%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 27g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The French word mousse translates to “foam” in English, perfectly describing how light and fluffy the dessert should be. However, most mousse recipes use raw eggs, which is a problem for anyone concerned about salmonella. Instead, use gelatin and heavy cream for an egg-free chocolate dessert. Plan in advance, as the mousse needs to chill for an hour before serving. If you don’t allow the gelatin time to set, it will be thinner than you might expect a mousse to be.
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoons boiling water
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Chocolate curls, for optional garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a small bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over the cold water and let stand for 1 minute.
While stirring, add the boiling water to the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved and set aside.
In a bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar, cocoa, whipping cream, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed, scraping the bottom of the bowl a few times until the mixture is stiff.
Add the gelatin mixture to the chocolate mixture and beat until well-blended.
Spoon the chocolate mousse into dessert dishes or glasses.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls, if using.
- Top the mousse with fresh berries, such as sliced strawberries, raspberries or pitted cherries.
- The acidity of natural cocoa curdle milk, so use a high-quality alkalized Dutch cocoa powder in this recipe. Don’t skimp on the quality, as it’s the star of the dessert.
- Dairy-free chocolate mousse: Make this recipe dairy-free by replacing the heavy whipping cream with the equivalent amount of coconut cream.
- Vegan chocolate mousse: Eliminate the gelatin and heavy cream from the recipe. Use full-fat coconut milk that’s been chilling for at least 24 hours; drain the milky liquid from the can and discard it. Use a chilled bowl to mix the mousse in and a stand or electric hand mixer to beat the mousse until stiff peaks form.
- White chocolate mousse: Replace the cocoa powder with 7 ounces of chopped white chocolate. Melt the chocolate over low heat, let it cool slightly, and add to the electric mixer with the cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Chocolate raspberry mousse: Make a raspberry puree by combining 1 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup white sugar in a medium saucepan. Let it cook until the raspberries have broken down and it can be mashed into a puree. Remove from heat and let the puree cool. Add it to the mixer with the cocoa powder.
Video about How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
Question about How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
If you have any questions about How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 25 348313
Search keywords How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
way How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
tutorial How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder
How To Make Chocolate Mousse With Cocoa Powder free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: