You are learning about How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread, today we share with you article about How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This recipe for French toast sticks is a super easy preparation, and they’re an excellent way to get kids to eat their breakfast.
Click Play to See This Simple French Toast Sticks Recipe Come Together
This recipe makes enough for two to three servings. Double or triple the ingredient amounts for a large family, or if you like to make meals ahead, for the freezer. Make the French toast sticks on the weekend, freeze them in small food storage bags, and then heat them in the microwave oven, toaster, or skillet when you need them.
2 large eggs
1/2 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 slices bread
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Confectioners’ sugar, optional
Cinnamon sugar, optional
Syrup, for serving, optional
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
Dip the bread strips in the bowl to soak briefly.
When the butter is hot, add a batch of soaked bread strips to the skillet and cook until golden brown, turning to brown both sides.
Sprinkle with a little confectioners’ sugar or a sugar and cinnamon blend and serve with butter and maple syrup. Or top with maple butter or confectioners’ sugar.
- Soaking time depends on the bread you’re using. A typical loaf of bread will fall apart if soaked too long, so don’t let it stand in the egg mixture. A denser bread, like brioche or challah, will soak up the egg mixture and hold up nicely. Texas toast is another good, sturdy bread.
- If you find you have trouble with burning butter, try vegetable oil or a combination of half butter and half vegetable oil.
- For sweeter French toast, add a teaspoon or two of sugar to the egg batter.
- The darkest maple syrup will give you the most flavor. You can also use golden cane syrup or fruity syrup.
- Make extra and freeze it for another morning. Heat frozen French toast in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds or pop it in the toaster. For larger amounts, bake pieces in a single layer in a preheated 375 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Video about How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
Easy French Toast Sticks
Start your day off with these delicious French Toast Sticks! They’re so easy to make and come together quickly. Even better, these can be made ahead of time so that you can enjoy them on a busy weekday morning with minimal effort.
Whether you are making this recipe for a weekend brunch or as an easy weekday breakfast, you are in for a delightful treat! Made with a rich egg custard flavored with vanilla and cinnamon that’s soaked up into the bread, these toast sticks are always a hit. They are soft and fluffy on the inside but perfectly golden and crisp on the outside. Plus, you can skip the forks and use your hands to dip them directly into some syrup!
ADD ME ON:
Question about How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
If you have any questions about How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 23 159763
Search keywords How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
way How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
tutorial How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread
How To Make French Toast Sticks With Regular Bread free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe