You are searching about How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk, today we will share with you content about How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Vitamin C 12mg||60%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Traditional french toast recipes call for milk or cream and usually fry the toast in butter. This recipe has been revamped for dairy-free and lactose-free diets with vanilla soy milk (or almond or rice milk). The result is not only a healthier version of the breakfast staple but a cleaner taste.
6 large eggs
1 1/4 cups soy milk, vanilla flavor
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
6 thick slices sourdough bread, dairy free
For serving (optional):
Pure maple syrup
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla soy milk, ground cinnamon, and salt. Place the slices of bread in a single layer in a shallow casserole dish, and pour the egg mixture evenly over the slices. Let the slices soak for 10 minutes, flipping half-way through.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook the toast until golden brown, flipping half-way through, until golden brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve warm with maple syrup, powdered sugar, or fresh fruit, if desired.
- For the best results, use thick slices of dairy-free sourdough bread, preferably day-old. Fresh bread generally results in a soggy finished product.
- For a richer flavor, use only egg yolks. Separate the eggs and discard or save the whites for another recipe.
- Pineapple Coconut Cream: Mix a 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple to the vegan whipped cream. Add a dollop atop your french toast and sprinkle the toasted coconut flakes on top.
- Apple and Dairy-Free Caramel: Boil coconut milk fat and brown sugar over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla, salt, and maple syrup. Top with chopped walnuts.
- Banana and Vegan Chocolate: Cocoa butter, sea salt, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup combine for a vegan chocolate that rivals any dairy-laden version. If you don’t know how to make vegan chocolate, use the double boiler method. Add sliced banana and a drizzle of your homemade vegan chocolate to your French toast.
Video about How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
How to Make French Toast without Milk
Dairy-Free French Toast INGREDIENTS👇 Fluffy centers, brown edges cooked to a perfect golden brown – this french toast without milk is the recipe I make on the daily. It’s full of nutrition, naturally dairy-free and tastes absolutely amazing.
🖨 RECIPE: https://bit.ly/DFFrenchToast
⭐️ SUBSCRIBE ➡️ http://bit.ly/more_easy_recipes
🛒 Kitchen Supplies: http://bit.ly/MOMstore
2 slices thick white bread
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
🎥 Eggless French Toast: https://youtu.be/FxAa3_5QQ9Q
🎥 No Milk Pancakes: https://youtu.be/CW-n64cfLN8
🎥 Strawberry Syrup: https://youtu.be/ium5RFwnM3U
🎥 Homemade Syrup: https://youtu.be/3E_1niOIbeo
🎥 Peach Syrup: https://youtu.be/qFv1298kyuw
0:00 French Toast
0:40 Prep Dish
2:29 Prep Pan
2:50 Cook Bread
3:40 Low Heat
4:28 Golden Toast
4:41 Finished Toast
📚 Laura’s Cookbooks: http://bit.ly/LauraFuentesBooks
🙋Follow Laura on Instagram @LauraSFuentes @MOMables
Video Copyright MOMables® & Fuentes Media LLC,
Produced by Fuentes Media.
Question about How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
If you have any questions about How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 66 954 070
Search keywords How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
way How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
tutorial How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk
How To Make Homemade French Toast Without Milk free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: