You are learning about How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses, today edu5.info I will share with you article about How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Total Sugars 40g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The chocolate kiss is a wonderful spiked hot chocolate drink that will warm you up in no time. Delicious and comforting, this recipe is easy to make and a fantastic way to dress up your favorite cup of cocoa.
The recipe is a variation on the simple adult hot chocolate. It adds a touch of coffee liqueur to the tempting chocolate-mint combination, giving the drink a deeper flavor profile. When you really want a treat, finish it up with a healthy mound of whipped cream and crown it with a Hershey’s Kiss.
1 1/2 ounces peppermint schnapps
1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
6 ounces hot chocolate
Whipped cream, for garnish
Hershey’s Kiss, or chocolate chips; for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a preheated mug or Irish coffee glass, pour the peppermint schnapps and coffee liqueur.
Fill with hot chocolate and stir well.
Garnish with whipped cream and a Hershey’s Kiss or a few chocolate chips. Serve and enjoy.
- As with any hot cocktail, your drink will stay warmer longer if you warm up your glass. Simply pour hot water in it while making the cocoa or microwave a water-filled glass for about 10 seconds. Dump out the water before building your drink.
- Any hot chocolate recipe works wonderfully for the chocolate kiss recipe. Whether you enjoy a powdered cocoa mix or rich, melted chocolate, pour your favorite.
- Some peppermint schnapps has a really strong flavor, especially those that are 100-proof like Rumple Minze. If you’re pouring one of those, consider backing off a little so the drink doesn’t become too minty.
- When it comes to coffee liqueurs, Kahlúa is probably the first brand that comes to mind. However, there are many other great options to explore. A few suggestions are those from Firelit, Leopold Bros., St. George Spirits, and New Deal.
- The easiest whipped cream to use when topping drinks is a canned version, such as Reddi Wip. If you want to get crafty and enjoy the freshest whipped cream, make your own. For this drink, it would be fun to add a little mint or vanilla extract into the cream for extra flavor.
- Chocolate cocktails are a great excuse to add all sorts of indulgent garnishes. Beyond the cream and chocolate, you might want to use mini marshmallows, drizzle a little chocolate or sprinkle cocoa powder on top, or hang a candy cane on the rim.
- For a drink that is a little stronger, replace the coffee liqueur with an espresso-infused vodka like those from Three Olives or Van Gogh.
- If you don’t have coffee liqueur in stock, you can use some regular coffee instead. Instant coffee granules are one possibility, or you can pour a little fresh-brewed coffee or espresso for an extra kick.
How Strong Is a Chocolate Kiss?
Unless you pour a 100-proof schnapps, the chocolate kiss is going to be a very mild cocktail. With the average 30-proof liqueurs, the drink’s alcohol content is only 3 percent ABV (6 proof), give or take. That is less than most beer.
If you go with the stronger schnapps, you’re still looking at just 10 percent ABV (20 proof), which is like drinking a glass of wine, only yummier. Beware, though, the higher alcohol content also ramps up the minty flavor. It may be too much for some tastes.
Video about How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
Question about How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
If you have any questions about How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 83 105981
Search keywords How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
way How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
tutorial How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses
How To Make Hot Chocolate With Hershey Kisses free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- Au Gratin Potatoes With Sour Cream Recipe Bake This Creamy Potato Casserole With Sour Cream and Cottage Cheese