You are learning about How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch, today edu5.info I will share with you content about How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Do you like the spinach dip that you have when dining out at casual restaurants? You know, the kind that’s sometimes served in a hollowed-out bread bowl? Well, you don’t need to be a restaurant chef to mix up a quick spinach dip like that at home, and it will be just as satisfying using this basic recipe.
You can create this vegetarian spinach dip with just five very simple ingredients and in less than five minutes, but it is best, however, to allow the dip to sit in the refrigerator before serving it so that the flavors can meld.
This spinach dip recipe is perfect for a vegetarian appetizer when served with crackers or vegetables. Its flavor boost comes from the use of an onion soup packet. If you need this dip to be gluten free, be aware that most onion soup mix packets are not gluten free, so read the labels carefully. All of the other ingredients, including the frozen spinach, sour cream, and mayonnaise, are gluten free.
Click Play to See This Classic Spinach Dip Recipe Come Together
1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 packet onion soup mix
Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Gather the ingredients.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to mingle.
If you prefer a warm spinach dip, warm the ingredients up in a slow cooker and serve the dip whenever you’re ready. Alternatively, serve in a hollowed-out bread bowl.
- This dip is great with crackers and veggies, but make sure your crackers are sturdy enough to stand up to it.
- Heat crostini that you’ve brushed with garlic and olive oil and serve the dip on top of them.
- You can make this recipe vegan by using a vegan sour cream and a vegan mayonnaise instead.
- If you can’t use the onion soup mix because of gluten issues, feel free to use a 1/2 teaspoon of both onion and garlic powders instead. Be sure to salt and pepper the dip, to taste, as those flavor packets can sometimes have salt in them.
- This dip can be made with fresh spinach if you like. Place 10 ounces of fresh chopped spinach in a pot of boiling water and boil for 1 minute. Drain in a colander, and then squeeze out the excess moisture. Follow the recipe as directed.
- Use a combination of fresh kale and spinach.
Video about How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
Question about How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
If you have any questions about How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 41 792046
Search keywords How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
way How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
tutorial How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch
How To Make Spinach Dip From Scratch free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: