You are learning about How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven, today edu5.info I will share with you article about How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
When you carve your jack-o’-lantern or cut up your pumpkin to make purée for pumpkin pie, make sure you save the seeds! Pumpkin seeds can be toasted or roasted for tasty snacks. Just scrape the seeds out when you cut the pumpkin and clean them.
Use table salt, sea salt, or kosher salt, and add a dash of pepper if you like. There are all kinds of seasonings you might add—choose your favorite or see the variations below.
“One of my fall family favorite memories is carving pumpkins and making homemade pumpkin seeds! Nothing is easier than making roasted pumpkin seeds and enjoying then as a snack. Plus, they are adaptable to any seasoning desired. Now, I not only snack on them, I sprinkle them on my salad.” —Mary Jo Romano
1 large pumpkin, to yield approximately 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1 1/4 teaspoons salt, more to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or other neutral oil
Gather the ingredients.
Scoop out the seeds from the pumpkin. Discard the big chunks of stringy pulp. Put the seeds in a colander.
Rinse the pumpkin seeds under cold running water. Swish them around to remove any pieces of pulp clinging to the seeds. Drain.
Spread the seeds out onto a kitchen towel to dry. Don’t use paper towels to dry the seeds; they will stick.
Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 300 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Put the seeds on the baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and drizzle with vegetable oil. Toss to coat the seeds thoroughly. Spread in an even layer. Bake the pumpkin seeds, stirring and turning once or twice, until light golden, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- Spicy Cajun Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Spread the cleaned and dried pumpkin seeds on the prepared baking sheet. Toss the pumpkin seeds with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of Cajun or Creole seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and salt, as needed (depends on the saltiness of the Cajun seasoning). Add a dash of cayenne pepper for spicier seeds.
- Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 2 cloves of minced and mashed garlic and sauté until the garlic is tender and aromatic. Bake the pumpkin seeds following the recipe above; 10 minutes before they finish baking, toss them with the garlic and melted butter mixture. While they are still hot, toss the seeds with a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Toss the cleaned and dried pumpkin seeds with 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice. Bake as directed; sprinkle with 1 or 2 tablespoons of sugar while they are hot.
- Curry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Toss the pumpkin seeds with the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of curry powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of cumin. Bake as directed.
- Matcha Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Toss the pumpkin seeds with 1 teaspoon of matcha or green tea powder along with the vegetable oil and salt. Bake as directed.
Video about How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
How to Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds | Allrecipes.com
Get the recipe @ http://allrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-pumpkin-seeds/detail.aspx
Watch how to roast pumpkin seeds to make a tasty and healthful snack. Seeds are the happy side effect of carving a pumpkin, so make good use of them. This recipe is simple and can be tweaked to add different spices to make the seeds sweeter or spicier. Enjoy a handful or two!
Question about How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
If you have any questions about How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
Rate: 4-5 stars
Ratings: 20 53
Views: 57 668376
Search keywords How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
way How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
tutorial How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven
How To Roast Shelled Pumpkin Seeds In The Oven free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: