You are learning about No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice, today we share with you article about No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||92%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
It doesn’t get much easier than this. Budget-friendly chicken pieces are baked to perfection with condensed soups, a long grain and wild rice mixture, and a little wine. It’s a great family recipe and an especially nice choice for a busy weekday meal. If you prefer to make the dish without wine, substitute with low or no sodium chicken broth or stock.
Whole chicken legs or chicken thighs are excellent in this easy dish, but chicken breasts, a cut-up whole chicken, or a combination of chicken parts will work as well. Browning the chicken before baking creates some extra depth of flavor, and the browned skin adds to the dish’s appearance and texture. If you’re short on time, you can skip that step.
Don’t lift the foil to check on the chicken before the time is up! That’s why it’s called “no-peek” chicken.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 8 pieces chicken (a cut-up chicken or your choice of pieces)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup water (or chicken stock, preferably unsalted)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (e.g. sauvignon blanc or an unoaked chardonnay)
- 1 (6-ounce) package Uncle Ben’s Long Grain and Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 (1.4-ounce) envelope dry onion soup
Gather the ingredients.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot and shimmering, add the chicken and cook for 7 to 9 minutes, turning to brown on both sides. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Heat the oven to 350 F (180 C/Gas 4). Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan or a shallow to 2 1/2 to 3-quart baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the condensed cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups, water or stock, wine, and the rice mix.
Then spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
Place the chicken pieces on top of the rice mixture and sprinkle the dry onion soup mix over all.
Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours in the preheated oven.
Serve and enjoy!
- Use the lighter or “healthy” versions of the condensed soups. Cream of chicken soup or cream of chicken with herbs may be substituted for one or both of the soups.
- Use chicken stock or vegetable stock instead of wine if you prefer to cook without alcohol.
- Sauté about 1/2 cup each of diced celery, onions, and carrots until the onions are translucent. Add them to the rice mixture or layer the vegetables on top of the rice mixture.
- Add diced pimientos to the rice mixture for additional color and flavor.
- Scatter some fresh herbs over the chicken pieces along with the onion soup mix.
- When the chicken is done, remove the foil from the baking dish and sprinkle with a layer of cheddar or another melty cheese. Place it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Video about No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
One Pan No Peek Chicken & Rice 🐓
This is a one pan chicken & rice bake. You’ll notice there’s no salt in this recipe. That’s because the ingredients already have plenty. You might even want to make sure you purchase low sodium soup and no sodium chicken broth or just use water. Also check it at 1hr 15m. I wouldn’t go any longer than 1hr 30m.
The recipe called for 1hr 45m and that was too long in my opinion. It left the chicken a bit dry. I will definitely make this again. It was very easy and yummy. If you cant find the Uncle Ben’s rice mix, you can use Zataran’s. Either would work just fine!!
#spay_and_neuter; #be_kind_to_animals; #adopt_dont_shop;
If you like my videos please hit that subscribe button and join the family. We’d love to have you.
This is a family friendly channel so please keep it nice and clean. Thank you 😊
**🛑🛑I DO NOT SUB FOR SUB!!!!🛑🛑 Please do not ask/beg me to watch your video or visit/subscribe to your channel or to be your “friend”!! **
Now, if at my own discretion, I like what I see on your channel, I’ll subscribe. Thank you😊
Cat care and Vet Bills
Cats and Strays Amazon Wish List
PR and Business Inquiries
Question about No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
If you have any questions about No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 73 879182
Search keywords No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
way No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
tutorial No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice
No Peek Chicken Recipe With Uncle Ben'S Rice free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: