You are learning about Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup, today edu5.info I will share with you content about Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||20%|
|Total Sugars 36g|
|Vitamin C 24mg||122%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Peach and bourbon are a fantastic pairing, and the two come together in a magical way in the new old-fashioned recipe. It puts a fresh summer fruit twist on the old-fashioned, one of the best bourbon cocktails of all time. The recipe is simple, so anyone can make it at home.
The beauty of popular “stick” drinks like the old-fashioned, mojito, and caipirinha is that the base is an inspiration for a great variety of drinks. By simply switching out the muddled fruit, an entirely different cocktail is born. That is the case with this recipe in which the old-fashioned’s orange and cherry are swapped out for peach and blackberry. The two summer fruits make the new old-fashioned an ideal warm weather drink to enjoy on the patio with a few good friends.
1 tablespoon simple syrup
5 dashes bitters
2 slices peach, divided
2 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey
1 splash sparkling water
Gather the ingredients.
In an old-fashioned glass, combine the simple syrup, bitters, and one peach slice. Muddle well to mix the ingredients and mash the fruit for its juice.
Add the bourbon and fill the glass with ice cubes.
Add the second peach slice, the blackberries, and sparkling water. Stir to combine.
Serve and enjoy.
- Use the new old-fashioned to explore all the peach varieties that fill the produce markets during the fruit’s seasonal peak in summer. Each will give the drink a slightly different flavor.
- The “sparkling water” is open for interpretation. Sparkling water, soda, mineral water, even club soda; there are many options for the soda in this cocktail. Essentially, if it’s clear and sparkling, it will work in the recipe.
- Don’t rule out ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, either. These will add an extra hint of sweetness to the mix.
Use this recipe as inspiration for your own seasonal twists on the old-fashioned. As the seasons change, pick up any fruit you see at the market, then muddle it up and add whiskey. The possibilities are endless and there are some very fun flavor combinations to explore.
- In the fall, use apple cider, brown sugar, and sage as seen in the old-fashioned 101 recipe.
- As winter hits, toss a few pomegranate arils and cranberries with cinnamon syrup in the glass. And, come January, try kumquats and ginger before the tiny citrus fruits disappear.
- Spring’s a time for rhubarb, so make a syrup from the vegetable and muddle it with rosemary.
How Strong Is a New Old-Fashioned?
There is very little added to this cocktail’s volume that will bring it down from the bottling strength of the whiskey. Ice and a touch of soda do help a bit, but the new old-fashioned is not much different than drinking whiskey on the rocks. At an alcohol content of around 30 percent ABV (60 proof), you will certainly want to relish every moment of this drink.
Video about Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
Question about Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
If you have any questions about Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 26 001714
Search keywords Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
way Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
tutorial Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup
Old Fashioned Drink Recipe With Simple Syrup free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe