You are learning about Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder, today edu5.info I will share with you article about Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These chocolate drop cookies offer loads of flavor, and they have a wonderful chewy texture. The chopped walnuts add texture as well but feel free to omit them if you aren’t a fan. Or add another ingredient to the cookies. Chocolate—milk or semisweet—morsels or white chocolate chips are an excellent addition to just about any cookie dough, with or without the nuts. Or add some toffee chips or brickle bits to the cookies.
The cookies freeze nicely, so don’t worry about making too many. Freeze them in airtight containers for up to six months. Or simply scale the recipe down and make half a batch.
The recipe makes about 3 1/2 to 4 dozen cookies—more if you make them small.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 ounces (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cups finely chopped walnuts, or pecans, optional
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or grease them lightly.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
Combine the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
With the mixer on low speed, beat in flour mixture a little at a time until well blended and smooth.
Fold in the finely chopped walnuts.
Drop the chocolate cookie dough onto greased baking sheets by rounded tablespoons, leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set. If desired, sprinkle with some granulated sugar while they’re hot or dust with confectioners’ sugar when cool.
Let the cookies cool on the pans on a rack for about 5 minutes; transfer chocolate cookies to the rack to cool completely.
- Use a small cookie scoop to keep the cookies uniform in size.
- Make sure you taste the walnuts or pecans before you add them to the cookie dough. If the nuts are rancid, the cookies are ruined.
- Store cookies in an airtight container or food storage bag. To keep them soft, add a piece of plain white bread to the container or bag. The bread will dry while the cookies stay soft.
- Freeze the cookie dough. Drop cookie dough on the baking sheets as directed and then place the baking sheets in the freezer. When the cookie mounds are frozen solid, move them to a freezer bag and freeze them for up to two months. To reheat, take them out of the freezer and arrange them on the baking sheets. Let them stand while the oven preheats. They will still be quite cold, so you might have to add an extra minute or two to the baking time.
- Gussy the warm cookies up with granulated sugar, vanilla sugar, or larger grain decorating sugar. Or sprinkle confectioners’ sugar over them after they cool.
- Replace the chopped nuts with regular or mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, brickle bits, or butterscotch chips.
- Drizzle melted chocolate or white chocolate over the cooled cookies.
- Drizzle royal icing over the cookies after they cool.
Video about Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
Chocolate Cookies Recipe | Homemade cookie recipe | making cookies | choco cookies| best cookies
This video showing how to make chocolate cookies in an easy method. Tasty chocolate cookies.
All-purpose flour – 1cup
Cocoa Powder – 1/4 cup
Butter – 1/4 cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
Method to make Chocolate cookies:
1. Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder altogether and mix it well.
2. Now take a bowl, crack an egg and beat it well.
3. While beating, add powdered sugar little by little.
4. Add 1/4 cup of butter to this and beat.
5. Add 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence and continue beating.
6. Now let’s add our flour mix which we kept aside. Now our cookies dough is ready.
7. Turn this cookies dough into cookies shaped.
8. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees about 20-25 minutes.
Please watch: “Chocolate Pancake Recipe | Simple Easy and Tasty Breakfast | Amanas Kitchen”
Question about Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
If you have any questions about Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 29 004 227
Search keywords Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
way Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
tutorial Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder
Recipe For Chocolate Cookies Using Cocoa Powder free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: