You are learning about Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition, today edu5.info I will share with you article about Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Make your own long grain wild rice mix for a wonderful side dish in minutes. If you can’t find Spike seasoning, which is made of dozens of dried vegetables and herbs, you can use homemade herb mix.
This amount will make one dish that serves 1 cup to 4 people, or 1/2 cup to 8 people, depending on people’s appetites and tastes. You can easily triple or quadruple this recipe to save time. Then, when you want a side dish for roast chicken, meatloaf, or grilled steak or pork, just combine the mix with water and simmer on the stovetop—see our further instructions below on how to make it. In about 50 minutes, you’ll have a perfectly seasoned side dish.
1 cup long grain brown rice
1/2 cup wild rice
1 tablespoon dried parsley
2 teaspoons dried herb mix seasoning (such as Spike)
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Gather the ingredients.
Mix brown rice, wild rice, dried parsley flakes, Spike seasoning or herb mix, dried thyme, tarragon, white pepper, and salt until combined.
Store mix in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
How to Make Long Grain Wild Rice Side Dish
- 3-1/4 cups water
- 2 cups long grain wild rice mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice mix, cover the pan, reduce heat, and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, add butter, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- Brown rice will work better than white rice in this recipe just because it has about the same cooking time as wild rice. If you use white rice, it may become too soft or mushy during cooking.
- Other types of rice would work well too, as long as they cook in about 45 to 50 minutes. Red rice or black rice would be a good addition to this recipe.
- This makes one side dish. You can multiply ingredients to make more mixes.
- Make sure to store it in an airtight container. Use within three months.
- You can season this recipe any way you’d like. Add different herbs or spices, add some dehydrated vegetables such as dried onion or garlic too. Basil, oregano, dill, or Italian seasoning would add a nice flavor to the recipe.
- You can also stir about a tablespoon of butter and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese into the rice when it’s finished cooking. Let the rice stand, covered, off the heat for five minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve.
Video about Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
Long Grain and Wild Rice
Today I am sharing a recipe that someone asked me to do. This is where I got the recipe from:http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/copycat-uncle-bens-long-grain-wild-rice-113180
These are referral links if you use them to sign up for these things I do get something back. It may be points or it could be a few dollars. Using the links doesn’t cost you anything extra either. You also get discounts with some of them. Don’t feel you have to do it though. Just putting it out there to let you know about awesome things.
This is a site that will give you Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Gas Number Conversions, just in case I forget to tell you if I am baking something
Here are some of my playlist if you would like to check them out:
Cooking and Menu Planning
Garden and Home
Places I get music:
This video is not sponsored. Affiliate links and referral links may be used within the description box of this video. Thank you.
Question about Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
If you have any questions about Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 16 066571
Search keywords Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
way Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
tutorial Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition
Rice A Roni Long Grain And Wild Rice Nutrition free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- How To Convert A Muffin Mix To A Cake Mix How to Convert a Loaf Recipe Into Muffins (and Vice Versa)