You are searching about St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream, today edu5.info I will share with you article about St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream is useful to you.
https://www.thespruceeats.com/st-patricks-day-desserts-4162274#St Patrick’S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
Video about St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
How to Make Easy No Bake Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake | St. Patrick's Day Dessert
👩🍳 GET THE FULL RECIPE HERE: https://bit.ly/3GMCy3v
📌 PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST: https://bit.ly/3O1CTBN
💙 THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Visit my blog at https://thebusybaker.ca/ for more healthy and delicious recipes!
💻 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Tweets by busybakerblog
📖 CHECK OUT OUR E-COOKBOOKS: https://shop.thebusybaker.ca/
✉️ Sign-up for our FREE No-Fail Guide to Healthy Summer Entertaining e-course:
EASY NO BAKE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
* 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
* 5 tablespoons melted butter
* 900 grams cream cheese (about 32 ounces)
* 3/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
* 300 grams white chocolate melted (12 oz)
* 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted (4 oz)
* 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
* 200 grams semi-sweet chocolate chopped (8 oz)
* 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream plus 2 teaspoons
* whipped topping or whipped cream, and chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
* Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
* Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate to set.
* Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer on medium speed (or in your stand mixer) until smooth.
* Add the Baileys and mix well until incorporated.
* Add the melted white and semi sweet chocolate in a steady stream while the mixer is running on low speed, until completely incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to be sure everything is incorporated.
* Fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy and there are no streaks of white in the batter.
* Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
* Refrigerate to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 4 hours.
* Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave on 50 percent power for 30-second increments until melted.
* Whisk in the 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons of heavy cream until a ganache forms.
* Drizzle the ganache over the chilled cheesecake.
* Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, and serve.
🥣 KITCHEN TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE: !!!
Instant Pot Duo 6QT: https://amzn.to/3rHNlG8
KItchen Aid Hand Mixer: https://amzn.to/3oKW34p
Le Creuset Dutch Oven Pot: https://amzn.to/3rMrMnY
Cast Iron Skillet: https://amzn.to/3rIUOEI
Baking Sheet Pan: https://amzn.to/3uGND1X
Springform Cake Tin: https://amzn.to/3rMtg1w
Cutting Board Set: https://amzn.to/3sDWmzh
Mixing Bowl Set: https://amzn.to/3LG4rwb
Balloon Whisk: https://amzn.to/3rJU2r3
Spatula Set: https://amzn.to/3oIyTvJ
Garlic Press: https://amzn.to/3rMt6XY
Instant Read Thermometer: https://amzn.to/3BeC1Vb
OUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN ITEMS & PROPS:
♥️ Kitchen towels:
♥️ Dishes & Ceramics:
♥️ Cookware and props:
♥️ Shop my Amazon Store (with ALL my favourite kitchen products!)
📷 OUR PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY GEAR:
Canon 90D: https://amzn.to/3HfcU6G
Canon 6D Mark II: https://amzn.to/3uidzR1
50mm Lens: https://amzn.to/3GiwAVW
Photography lens: https://amzn.to/3uiDQis
Video/Photography lens: https://amzn.to/3Hj10sl
Light stand: https://amzn.to/3ocDaab
Video/photography light: https://amzn.to/3gcxvwy
**The Busy Baker is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.**
Question about St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
If you have any questions about St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 52 852742
Search keywords St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
way St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
tutorial St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream
St Patrick'S Day Desserts With Baileys Irish Cream free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe