You are learning about Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda, today we will share with you content about Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||32%|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 8g|
|Vitamin C 3mg||16%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The rich orange hue and cozy, warm spices make pumpkin pie a quintessential autumn dessert, which means it always has a place on the Thanksgiving table. But the often expansive holiday menu also includes a lot of sugary foods, so if you are looking for a way to cut down on sugar but still want to enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie, this delicious recipe allows you to do both.
A slice of traditional pumpkin pie has about 25 grams of sugar, but this recipe uses an artificial sweetener instead. With all of the sugar alternatives on the market today, you can easily find one that works well in this recipe; Splenda, Truvia, or any granulated artificial sweetener are good choices. You may also substitute half of the real sugar with an artificial sweetener to cut down on the sugar content but not eliminate it altogether.
To keep this recipe sugar free, use a store-bought pie crust that uses a sugar substitute or make a homemade crust and leave out the sugar (or swap for artificial sweetener). Serve with sugar-free whipped cream for a classic holiday treat.
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
3 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated artificial sweetener (such as Splenda or Truvia)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
1/2 cup sugar-free whipped cream, optional, for serving
Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
Beat the pumpkin, evaporated milk, and eggs in a medium bowl using a hand mixer.
Add the sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and cloves and stir to mix.
Pour the filling into an uncooked 9-inch pie crust.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 F and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
Serve with sugar-free, freshly made whipped cream, if desired.
How to Store
Store leftover pumpkin pie in the fridge, tightly covered, for up to four days.
- This recipe calls for canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin puree is simply cooked and mashed pumpkin (or, more accurately, types of squash), while the pie filling is the pureed pumpkin flesh mixed with sweetener and spices. Be sure to buy pumpkin puree for this sugar-free recipe.
- Remember that some sugar substitutes can be more or less sweet than actual sugar, so read the directions on the sweetener packaging carefully. You may need to adjust the amount of sweetener used in this recipe to keep it from being too sweet or not sweet enough. Taste the batter before putting it into the pie crust to see if you need to add more sweetener.
- Once you make this pie, you may decide to play around with the type of artificial sweetener you use in the future as some have an aftertaste that may bother you or others.
- Try coconut milk instead of evaporated milk for a dairy-free filling.
- Make an oat crust instead of a traditional pastry crust.
- Instead of each spice, feel free to use 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Skip the full-fat whipped cream altogether or opt for a sugar-free, low-fat variety or coconut cream.
- For a sugar-free, low-carb, and gluten-free version, make keto pumpkin pie.
Video about Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie
Need more details on this recipe? Watch the longer video version at https://youtu.be/DQiy2jBbZx4
A special low carb pie that’s perfect for serving on holidays or special occasions. This sugar free coconut pie recipe has a light and flaky gluten free crust with a smooth creamy filling.
Get the full printable recipe at https://lowcarbyum.com/sugar-free-coconut-cream-pie-recipe/
Question about Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
If you have any questions about Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 52 303287
Search keywords Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
way Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
tutorial Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda
Sugar Free Coconut Cream Pie Made With Splenda free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- How To Cook Corn Off The Cob On The Stove Try the Southern Favorite Skillet-Fried Corn Made With Bacon Fat
- What Kind Of Meat Is On An Italian Hoagie Craving a classic Italian sub? Make it yourself with this fully loaded recipe!