You are learning about Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad, today we share with you content about Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 46g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||39%|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||17%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 20mg||102%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This potato salad gets some excellent flavor from dill pickle relish, a little mustard, and hard-cooked eggs. It’s a delicious side dish, perfect for any cookout or picnic, or served with a lunch sandwich or cold cuts. While typical relish is made with sweet pickles, dill relish has a more savory flavor, giving this potato salad a nice tangy finish.
2 1/2 pounds round white potatoes, or Yukon Gold, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch to 1-inch pieces
1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
5 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
3 green onions, thinly sliced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 heaping tablespoons dill relish
1 heaping tablespoon prepared mustard
1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, to moisten as desired
1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Gather the ingredients.
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with cold water and add 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil. Cover the pan, reduce the heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender—about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and let the potatoes cool.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, green onions, celery, relish, mustard, and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Stir gently to combine. Stir in more mayonnaise, as needed, along with the celery seeds and salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover the salad and chill it until serving time.
- When you boil potatoes you always want to start with cold water. If you cover the potatoes with warm or hot water, then the outside of the potato will cook faster than the inside.
- There are a few different methods to hard boil eggs, but this is one of the simplest. Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover the pan and bring to a full boil over high heat. Leave the cover on and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand for about 16 to 18 minutes. Drain and cover with cold water. Cool and peel.
- Give this potato salad a double dose of dill. Add about 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill to the salad along with the dill relish.
- Use baked, cooled potatoes or roasted potatoes in the salad for unique flavor and texture.
- Steamed vegetables can add vibrant color and extra flavor to a potato salad. Steamed peas or green beans are excellent choices.
Video about Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
Potato Salad//How to make easy potato salad with dill relish
Question about Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
If you have any questions about Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 97 193247
Search keywords Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
way Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
tutorial Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad
Sweet Or Dill Relish In Potato Salad free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: