You are searching about Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice, today edu5.info I will share with you article about Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 120g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber 16g||58%|
|Total Sugars 79g|
|Vitamin C 356mg||1,778%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The sea breeze is a popular cocktail and part of a collection of vodka and fruit juice drinks. This recipe adds a hint of tart grapefruit juice to the Cape Codder (aka vodka cranberry). It’s a delicious, spiked fruit punch that’s a refreshing delight on hot summer days. After one taste, you’ll quickly realize why it has long been a favorite bar drink.
It really could not be easier to mix up a sea breeze. The drink requires just three ingredients—vodka with cranberry and grapefruit juices—and is built right in the glass. It’s served over ice and you can make it as tall or as short as you like, or even mix it up by the pitcher.
Click Play to See This Popular Sea Breeze Cocktail Come Together
“Before the pretentious term “mixology” began to infiltrate bartending and drink making, there were beautifully simple cocktails like the Cape Cod, Salty Dog, and the Sea Breeze. These cocktails brought happiness to countless imbibers. Like its colleagues, the Sea Breeze has stood the test of time because it is simply delicious when made correctly. Great recipe!” —Sean Johnson
1 1/2 ounces vodka
3 ounces cranberry juice
1 ounce grapefruit juice
1/2 grapefruit slice, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a highball glass filled with ice cubes, pour the vodka and fruit juices.
Garnish with a grapefruit slice. Serve and enjoy.
- The sea breeze is one of the few drinks in which the quality of your vodka is not going to make a significant difference. The fruit juices will mask slight impurities, so feel free to use your “well” vodka here.
- Look for a quality budget-friendly vodka that you would not mind drinking straight. There are a number of tasty and inexpensive vodkas to choose from today.
- Unless you have a juicer and it is cranberry season, making fresh cranberry juice is not as easy as making other fruit juices. However, with grapefruit, a manual juicer will give you fresh juice to make a great sea breeze.
Though the 3:1 mix of cranberry to grapefruit juices is customary for the sea breeze, feel free to adjust the ratio to suit your taste.
- Transform this into a punch by maintaining the proportions and scaling up each ingredient. For example, to fill a 60-ounce pitcher, combine 11 ounces (1 1/3 cups) vodka, 30 ounces (3 3/4 cups) cranberry juice, and 10 ounces (1 1/4 cups) grapefruit juice. Stir and adjust to taste. Add a little ice to the pitcher or pour it over ice in the glass.
- The sea breeze can also be shaken and strained over fresh ice. This adds a little more air to the drink, which is very appealing, especially on really hot days.
- Add extra zing by choosing a flavored vodka. Almost any of the fruit vodkas—particularly strawberry and citrus—are a fantastic base.
- Give the juice drink a little sparkle. Club soda, tonic water, and ginger ale are excellent choices that will lighten up the drink.
Vodka and Fruit Juice Variations
The vodka and fruit juice family of drinks includes many drinks that are very similar. All are made in the same way, but the variations can be confusing. Here’s the breakdown:
- Sea breeze is cranberry with grapefruit juice.
- Greyhound adds grapefruit juice.
- Cape Codder mixes with cranberry juice.
- Madras is made with cranberry and orange juice.
- Bay breeze is equal parts pineapple and cranberry juices.
How Strong Is the Sea Breeze?
You can make this drink as strong or soft as you like. It’s all about how much juice you choose to pour. If you follow the recipe with 80-proof vodka, it’s a relatively tame 10 percent alcohol by volume (20 proof). This is average for a fruit or soda highball and about the same as a glass of wine.
Video about Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
SEA BREEZE COCKTAIL | VODKA CRANBERRY GRAPEFRUIT JUICE
A Sea Breeze is a cocktail containing vodka with cranberry juice and grapefruit juice.
Question about Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
If you have any questions about Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 63 051153
Search keywords Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
way Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
tutorial Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice
Vodka Cocktail With Cranberry And Grapefruit Juice free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe