You are searching about What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake, today we will share with you article about What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake is useful to you.
https://www.thespruceeats.com/tips-on-how-to-bake-a-cake-4059241#What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
Video about What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
Classic Vanilla Cake Recipe | How to Make Birthday Cake
Learn how to make the best vanilla cake – this cake is soft, moist, rich and covered with amazing cream cheese vanilla frosting. This vanilla cake is the best birthday cake ever! Perfect birthday cake for boys and girls, for kids and adults. If you are looking for a recipe for vanilla cake with confetti sprinkles, this is the recipe for you!
Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
Full printable recipe + tips: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Classic-Vanilla-Cake-Recipe–How-to-Make-Birthday-Cake
More cake recipes:
Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBvw_Ty-C0
Red Velvet Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGE-RfP6KRE
Dulce De Leche Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TczaZ_J7SVE
For the cake:
2 1/3 cups (290g) Flour
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (120ml) Oil
1½ cups (300g) Sugar
1 cup (240ml) Buttermilk (more if needed)
1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
For the frosting:
2/3 cup (150g) Butter, softened
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream, cold
1¼ cups (160g) Icing sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1¾ cups (400g) Cream cheese
1. Make the cake: Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line two 8-inch (20cm) round cake pans with parchment paper and grease bottom and sides.
2. In one bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, add salt, stir and set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Then add eggs, one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add oil, vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
4. Alternate adding flour mixture and buttermilk, beginning by adding 1/2 of the flour mixture, then 1/2 of the buttermilk. Then repeat this process. Beat until fully incorporating after each addition.
5. Divide the batter between prepared pans. Bake for about 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the cakes to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, then release from the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
7. Make the frosting: in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl beat heavy cream to stiff peaks. Then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
8. Assembly: Place one cake layer with flat side down. Spread a layer of frosting, place the second layer of cake on top of the frosting, flat side up. Spread evenly the frosting on top and sides of the cake. Decorate the edges of the cake with sprinkles.
9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
Question about What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
If you have any questions about What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 80 903053
Search keywords What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
way What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
tutorial What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake
What Are The Ingredients To Bake A Cake free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: