You are learning about What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese, today we share with you article about What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Parmesan cheese bowls are so easy to make and make a creative centerpiece on the table. There’s three different ways you can make them. You can use the oven, a skillet, or the microwave. Parmesan works the best, but you can make this bowl with other hard cheeses as well, like cheddar, Manchego, or asiago. Soft cheeses won’t harden properly so avoid using anything softer than cheddar.
Use the bowls to serve your favorite salads, pastas like a creamy macaroni and cheese for the kids, or even heartier dishes like chili, pulled pork, or taco meat. This recipe makes a smaller sized bowl but you can make them as small or as big as you like. Simply use a smaller or bigger bowl to form the parmesan based on the size you want.
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Gather the cheese and 3 small heat proof bowls. Preheat the oven to 400F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Divide the parmesan cheese into 2 piles on the parchment paper, then spread each pile into a flat circle.
Bake for 8 minutes or until the cheese is lightly golden brown and completely melted.
Remove one of the cheese rounds from the parchment paper with a spatula and quickly drape over one of the bowls. Top with the other bowl to create a bowl shape. Remove from the form and allow to cool until crisp.
Repeat with the other round.
Serve the parmesan bowl filled with your favorite salads, pastas, or chili.
- Cut a square or round of parchment paper, lay out a 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese into a flat circle on the parchment paper. Microwave on high for one minute or until the cheese is melted. Carefully remove the cheese from the parchment paper with a spatula and place over the bowl as directed above.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet on medium heat. Add the cheese into an even layer and cook until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Carefully remove with a spatula and place over the bowl as directed above.
- As a guide a 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese will make enough for one small bowl.
- Be careful when handling the hot cheese, it’s very hot and can burn you. Use the bowls to help you form the circles of cheese properly instead of your hands.
- Shredded cheese forms a little better than grated. You can freshly grate or buy it already grated. It doesn’t really make a difference in quality.
- Use for a keto diet as an alternative to a taco bowl.
Video about What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
Question about What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
If you have any questions about What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 76 152401
Search keywords What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
way What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
tutorial What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese
What Can I Make With Parmesan Cheese free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: