You are learning about What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread, today we will share with you content about What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Total Sugars 21g|
|Vitamin C 3mg||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This banana bread recipe is easy to mix up in one bowl using just a single egg. It’s buttery, sweet, and full of banana flavor—everything you want from banana bread. If you’re low on eggs, then not to worry. This batter, which makes a single loaf, only calls for one.
It only takes a few short minutes to make the batter, and you likely already have all of the ingredients on hand. There’s no separating eggs, sifting ingredients, or using multiple bowls. You’ll have a beautiful, sweet loaf of quick bread in no time without all of the mess.
Serve this banana bread for a quick breakfast, as part of a brunch, or as an afternoon snack with tea. It makes a lovely homemade gift and will disappear fast at potlucks and bake sales.
3 large very ripe bananas, well mashed
4 ounces (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
1 large egg, beaten
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup nuts, optional
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
Combine all ingredients except the nuts—mashed ripe bananas, melted butter, beaten egg, flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda—in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
Fold in the nuts, if using.
Spoon the batter into the greased and floured loaf pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool completely before serving.
- Most nuts will work in this bread, but pecans and walnuts are a classic choice. Use chopped, toasted nuts for the best flavor and distribution. Whole nuts will sink to the bottom of the bread.
- Dried fruit like raisins or chopped dates add fruity sweetness and a chewy texture to the bread.
- You can also add chocolate chips to take this bread more into dessert territory.
- Very ripe bananas lend this bread the best flavor. If possible, wait until your banana skins are practically black and the interior is almost custardy. To speed up ripening, stick your bananas in a paper bag with a slice of apple.
How to Store and Freeze
- This bread will keep for a few days wrapped tightly or in an airtight container on the counter. It will keep for an extra day or so in the fridge. Since this is a moist bread with fruit, keep an eye out for mold or fermentation after three days.
- Banana bread can be frozen for up to three months. Turn the bread out of the pan and cool completely. Wrap the entire loaf very well with plastic wrap and place in a zip-top bag, or freeze individual slices wrapped and stored in the same way. Defrost in the fridge before enjoying.
Video about What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
HOW TO SUBSTITUTE EGGS WHILE BAKING | BEST EGG SUBSTITUTES FOR BAKING AND HOW TO USE THEM
Do you avoid using eggs because of dietary, religious or health reasons? Do you always wonder what can you replace egg with when you’re baking cakes, cookies, brownies and other desserts? I know most of the baking recipes on the Internet call for eggs and for someone who does not use eggs, it could be problematic. I’m excited to share a list of ingredients that make for great #EggSubstitutes
So, if you’re into #EgglessBaking this video will be useful guide to help you substitute eggs while trying out different recipes.
In this video, we discuss several effective, tried and tested egg substitutes that you can use while baking-
1) flax egg, how to make and use flax egg to replace egg which is a vegan substitute for egg
2) chia egg, how to make and use chia seed egg- again a vegan substitute for eggs
4) mashed bananas, vegan egg substitute
5) aquafaba, vegan egg replacer
6) condensed milk
7) apple sauce, vegan egg substitute
Trust me, #EggFreeBaking is possible! If you find this video to be helpful, please do subscribe to my channel and share this video with your friends!
For more baking tips and tricks, follow me on Instagram @shivesh17
and visit my website bakewithshivesh.com
My Eggless baking playlist- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeEbaEqLocI9C2wLMNxVofItHobNFB5Uz
MORE EPISODES FROM HOW TO SERIES:
how to make cakes in microwave- https://youtu.be/FaBmP1Bo9l8
how to make chocolate ganache- https://youtu.be/bMiOB3-_AJA
how to make cream cheese at home- https://youtu.be/9y8r-bSmX44
how to make the perfect buttercream frosting- https://youtu.be/Ez2Vrw1k2n0
how to make to make caramel sauce-https://youtu.be/ZkSOJQJ1hWY
Question about What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
If you have any questions about What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 31 258800
Search keywords What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
way What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
tutorial What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread
What Can I Use Instead Of Eggs In Banana Bread free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- What Kind Of Food Do They Eat In Scotland Scottish Food Doesn’t Get More Traditional Than With a Stovies Recipe