You are searching about What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage, today we share with you article about What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage is useful to you.
Dishes with Andouille Sausage
Andouille sausage is a Southern staple made with pork and spices and doubly smoked for extra flavor. These recipes bring out the best of the pork while enhancing the smokiness by using milder ingredients to complement it:
- As fun to eat as it is to say, beloved British “toad in the hole” gets a Cajun version with andouille sausage paired with the traditional Yorkshire pudding batter. This delicious preparation gets an extra kick of flavor from the spices in the batter and from the smoky sausage. By baking the sausages before adding the batter, you get rid of a lot of the fat and make them crispier. Prep and cook in 45 minutes. Serve with a raw beet salad.
- An andouille mac and cheese is a creamy, cheesy pasta with a sausage sauce that is simply irresistible. Simply cook the sausage with peppers and make a cheddar cheese sauce with milk and spices to cover the pasta with. Bake for 25 minutes with extra cheese on top for a mac and cheese casserole on your table in a total of 45 minutes. Serve with a refreshing dill-cucumber salad.
- Our spicy penne uses andouille sausage and a creamy sauce of cheddar cheese and creole seasoning to create an extraordinarily spicy and smoky pasta dinner. Serve with a sweet and creamy apple-fennel salad.
- This andouille cornbread dressing is a kicked-up version of a classic holiday dish. In the South, cornbread is preferred to bread and smoked sausage is added in some regions. Prep and cook in 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- A roasted potato and sausage dinner is a perfect one-tray dish for a busy weeknight. Simply chop and roast vegetables, potatoes, and andouille sausage and place in the oven for 55 minutes. The simplicity of the dish makes it suitable for kids and adults alike. If your guests can handle some heat, add some cajun or creole seasoning and extra cayenne or chili flakes. Serve with grilled Mediterranean vegetables.
Soups with Sausage
Soups are a simple way to provide a filling and complete meal to your family. Our soup recipes featuring sausage are very hearty and flavorful, ideal dinner dishes for a chilly night.
- This kale and white bean soup with spicy sausage is an easy soup that requires just 45 minutes of cooking. Use canned tomatoes and beans and store-bought chicken broth to help maintain that short cooking time. Serve with warm ciabatta bread.
- Our spicy sausage and potato soup is silky and creamy thanks to the addition of heavy cream. The ultra-thick and rich texture makes it a great main dish. Simply serve it with fresh bread and a fennel and avocado salad.
- Use spicy andouille or chicken smoked sausage in this tasty mixed bean-sausage soup. Lima, great northern, navy and red beans give the soup a rich texture. The dish will be ready after 1 hour of prep and cooking. Make a creamy mayo-avocado guac and serve the soup with tortilla chips and the dip.
- Andouille sausage powers this tasty spicy black bean-sausage soup. Prep and cook in 1 hour and 5 minutes, and while you’re cooking the soup make simple white rice as a side. Put a pat of butter on the rice when cooked for an extra silky side dish.
- This hearty, flavorful chicken and sausage gumbo is technically a stew, but after trying it’s rich and flavorful broth you might call it a soup. Thyme, bay leaf, and creole seasoning are the key. After 2 hours of prep and cooking, you can sit down to smoky feast. Serve with rice and crusty bread.
Crockpot Sausage Recipes
Cooking in a crockpot is the easiest way of bringing a meal to your table. Chop, mix, season, set, and forget. Our delicious sausage crockpot recipes make excellent weeknight meals:
- Use your favorite variety of sausage for our crockpot smoked sausage with potatoes and cabbage. Add sliced potatoes, cabbage, and the sausage to the crockpot with butter and apple sauce. Prep takes 5 minutes, then you can cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Serve with warm baguette and butter.
- Smoked sausage and onions features a mustard sauce balanced by Balsamic, honey and vinegar. The sweet-and-sour dish can be served as a main with rice and roasted vegetables, or sliced as an appetizer or party snack. Cook on low for 6 hours and on high for 3.
- Creole chicken and sausage is a combination of chicken thighs, sausage, and vegetables in a tomato sauce that cooks for 7 hours on low. These ingredients make a hearty stew that you can adjust depending on your taste, more or less spicy, or creamier by adding 1/2 cup of heavy cream before serving. Serve with rice or pasta.
- Smoked sausage (chorizo or chicken) adds another dimension to this flavorful sausage beef chili recipe. This super simple recipe uses canned beans, tomatoes, and chiles. Cook on low for 6 hours (or overnight) or on high for 3. Serve with tortilla chips and sliced avocado.
- If you need a party appetizer that’s easy and delicious, set your crockpot with cocktail franks, grape jelly, and chili sauce and cook on low for 6 hours. The spicy and sweet coating on the little smokies makes them a go-to when hosting a party.
Beans, Rice and Sausage
The classic combination of rice and beans is key recipe in many cultures and is a whole meal thanks to the protein content of the beans and the nutritious carbs and fiber in the rice. In these recipes, the sausages just make them even more delicious:
- In our Louisiana beans and rice, use andouille for a traditional flavor. The smoked sausage on top adds richness and texture to the dish. Cook the beans in an aromatic broth for 2 and 1/2 hours, add the sausage, and cook for 30 more minutes. Serve them over rice, garnished with parsley.
- For the Southern classic purple hull peas and sausage, use purple hull peas or black-eyed peas. This flavorful stew needs 1 hour on the stove cooking. Serve with maple and bacon cornbread.
- This chicken, shrimp, and sausage Jambalaya is a traditional southern Louisiana rice dish. The meats and vegetables combine to give the dish a fantastic mouthfeel. Prep and cook in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Video about What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
Question about What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
If you have any questions about What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 44 421947
Search keywords What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
way What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
tutorial What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage
What Can You Make With Smoked Sausage free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: