You are searching about What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist, today we will share with you article about What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 25g|
|Vitamin C 5mg||23%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This moist banana bread recipe helps put overripe bananas, that would otherwise be destined for the garbage, to good use. That makes it a great recipe for anyone who hates wasting bananas, as well as anyone who loves moist banana bread.
What makes it so moist? We use oil instead of butter, since oil is liquid at room temperature whereas butter is solid, and will continue to be after the bread is baked and cooled. It also uses two eggs instead of the typical one that you’ll find in a lot of quick bread recipes. The egg also imparts moisture to the bread. Finally, the bananas themselves provide significant moisture.
1 3/4 cups (228 grams) all-purpose flour
1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 large very ripe bananas
1/4 cup oil
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 375 F. Thoroughly grease a 9-inch loaf pan.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, nuts, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Peel the bananas and mash them in a separate mixing bowl using a potato masher or a fork.
Stir the oil into the mashed bananas and mix until well blended.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the sugar and beat until dissolved.
Stir in the vanilla, then add the egg mixture to the banana mixture and stir until combined.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until there are no more pockets of dry flour. It’s okay if the batter is visibly lumpy. It is extremely important not to overmix the batter, or the resulting bread will be tough.
Once the liquid and dry ingredients have been combined, gently pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and transfer to the oven immediately. Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
To remove the bread, carefully invert the pan—the loaf should drop right out, so make sure you support it with your other hand. Let the loaf cool on a wire rack at room temperature.
- The key to good quick bread is not overmixing the batter. Once the liquid ingredients are added to the dry, mix the batter by hand just until the flour is moistened, which should only take about 10 seconds. Too much mixing can cause the final product to be dry, tough, or misshapen.
- Add in the nuts with the dry ingredients instead of folding them into the batter right before baking. This ensures that they will not sink to the bottom of the loaf. This trick works with blueberries, chocolate chips, or any other add-ins.
- If you’d like to try and make this bread a bit more moist, feel free to 1/2 cup of milk or plain yogurt to the egg mixture. For that matter, you could use banana yogurt if you happen to have that on hand.
- For a sweeter bread, add a big handful of chocolate chips along with or in place of the nuts.
- For a real treat, serve this banana bread drizzled with a creamy vanilla custard sauce called crème anglaise.
Video about What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
Question about What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
If you have any questions about What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
Rate: 4-5 stars
Ratings: 20 77
Views: 13 045003
Search keywords What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
way What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
tutorial What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist
What To Add To Banana Bread To Make It Moist free
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
- How To Make Polish Sausage And Sauerkraut Bring This Simple Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut to any Party
- How To Cook Polish Sausage And Sauerkraut Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa With Sauerkraut and Sliced Apples