You are searching about What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With, today edu5.info I will share with you content about What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With ] was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With is useful to you.
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||113%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 19g|
|Vitamin C 4mg||21%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The Irish encounter brings rum and Irish cream together to create a fun frozen cocktail. It’s like a piña colada, only different. The drink prefers banana over pineapple and a shot of Baileys gives it a creamier twist (and that promised “encounter”).
This recipe is courtesy of Pyrat Rum and their XO Reserve is a really nice choice for the drink because it has some wonderful citrus notes. Fresh banana and a good amount of coconut milk give it a tropical fruit foundation, just the thing you need to cool down on a hot summer day.
1 cup ice
3 ounces coconut milk
1 1/2 ounce aged rum
1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
Whipped cream, for garnish
Toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a blender, add the ice, coconut milk, banana, rum, and Irish cream.
Blend for 15 to 20 seconds, or until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass or large margarita glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Serve and enjoy.
Just like the piña colada, this drink can be shaken and produce a very nice drink. Simply add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker, switching to banana liqueur, shake vigorously, then strain out the ice.
- Don’t worry too much about adding just 1/3 of a banana or 1/2 ounce of Irish cream. Using a whole banana and a full shot (1 ounce to 1 1/2 ounces) of Baileys can only make the drink better.
- As written, the recipe creates about a 10-ounce drink, so you’ll need a large glass. You can also split it into two glasses and share (or keep the excess for yourself in the freezer).
- The toasted coconut used for the garnish is easy to make. Spread coconut flakes onto a baking sheet and toast in a 350 F oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. You do want to stir the flakes every few minutes so they don’t burn. Let the flakes cool completely before using.
- There are two types of coconut milk and which you choose will depend on how thick you’d like the drink. Canned coconut milk is thick, rich, and creamy. It tends to separate in the can so you can either mix it back up or enjoy either the thick top or thin bottom layer (or a little of both). The other option is the coconut milk that’s used as a dairy alternative (typically sold in cartons). This will produce a thinner cocktail that’s a bit more of a slushy rather than a smoothie, though it will still be creamy.
- Cream of coconut is used often in piña coladas and is an excellent alternative to the milk.
How Strong Is an Irish Encounter?
The Irish encounter falls in line with other blended cocktails in that its a low-proof drink. In fact, it’s not much stronger than beer, weighing in at just 7 percent ABV (14 proof).
Video about What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
Four Easy Baileys Cocktails | Booze On The Rocks
Today on Booze On The Rocks we make four Easy Baileys Cocktails. Baileys was released in 1974 and is the worlds first cream liqueur. With hints of cream, cocoa, and Irish whiskey is perfect to sip or mix and enjoy with friends. Try it and tell me what you think.
If you are interested in helping support our channel, please check out our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/boozeontherocks
If you like our channel, please click and subscribe https://tinyurl.com/ycaj28uf
Disclosure: We use affiliate links to sites where you can buy some of the products we use. If you choose to purchase from these sites, we may get a small commission from your purchase, but there is NO additional cost to you! Thank you for your support!
Make the Baileys Banana Bahlsen: 1:20
Make The Baileys Latte: 2:49
Make The Flat White Martini: 4:06
Make The B52: 6:03
Sign Off: 7:07
Mixing Glass https://amzn.to/3dKwGes
Japanese Jigger https://amzn.to/3qSkYSG
Hawthorne Strainer https://amzn.to/3l101CY
Julep Strainer https://amzn.to/3qyXO2T
Surfside Sips https://surfsidesips.com/?ref=orcftmqyytvw
Savoy Cocktail Book https://amzn.to/3rKjNEl
Liquid Intelligence https://amzn.to/3cF1E6R
The Bar Book https://amzn.to/39OCEs7
The New Craft of The Cocktail https://amzn.to/31yKdyo
Gotham City Cocktails: https://amzn.to/3iLVOTW
BAILEYS BANANA BAHLSEN
1 oz/30 ml Dry Gin
1 oz/30 ml Baileys
.5 oz/15 ml Banana Liqueur
3.5 oz/105 ml Milk (2%)
1. Add ice to your glass of choice.
2. Add all ingredients and stir.
3. Garnish with chocolate syrup.
5 oz/150 ml Hot Milk
3 oz/90 ml Espresso
2 oz/60 ml Baileys
1. Build in glass in order if ingredients listed.
2. Garnish with Grated Nutmeg.
FLAT WHITE MARTINI
1 oz/30 ml Vodka
1 oz/30 ml Espresso
2 oz/30 ml Baileys
1. Add all ingredients to The Shaker Tin.
2, Shake with ice for 15 seconds.
3. Fine strain into a Martini Glass.
4. Garnish with 3 Coffee Beans.
.6 oz/20 ml Kahlua
.6 oz/20 ml Baileys
.6 oz/20 ml Grand Marnier
1. Layer in the order listed.
Question about What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
If you have any questions about What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 31 497430
Search keywords What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
way What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
tutorial What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With
What To Mix Baileys Irish Cream With free
Có thể bạn quan tâm: